21 Iron Man

Sooyin POV

It was 4pm in the afternoon, and we were still on a break before our next debut.

I was plopped on my bed surround by 1 laptop 1 iPad and 2 cell phones, mine and Hobi's because he thought his phone caught a virus because Namjoon.

I was on he search for movie tickets of the new Iron Man movie. (Imagine there's a new iron man movie coming out)

I had always been admired Iron Man, I loved all his movies. I even have a plush of him right next to me right now.

I had been searching for tickets for over an hour now. But ever time I get close to getting it, gets taken away from me!

***time Skip after a few hours of searching***

"FINALLY! I GOT THE IRON MAN TICKETS" I yelled to nobody.

??? POV

I was in the kitchen, making some ramyun for myself. When I started to get weird tingly feeling in my bones. THEN I heard those two words 'Iron Man'

As I heard the two words I dropped my bowl of ramyun and ran upstairs to where I thought the sound came from. Ignoring Jin's calls as I ran in lightning speed into Sooyin and mines shared room.

I slammed the door open,
"DID I HEAR IRON MAN?!?!" I whisper yelled.

Sooyin fell out of her bed in surprise, but when I said Iron Man she popped her head up and looked at me like her life depended on it.

"How did you hear that from downstairs???" She asked me.

"Oh I have my ways when it comes to Iron Man, I'm a huge fan" I told her.

But when I did her eyes grew twice the size.

"DID U SAY UR A FAN ASWELL?!?!?" She asked me crazily.

"YES! ARE YOU?!?!?" I told her after realizing.

"YES!!!" She yelled back.

We both started screaming after we found out our love for Iron Man.

The other came running into our room worriedly, asking us what happened.

And we both replied...
"IRON MAN HAPPENED"

And they al just stared at us blankly.

Sooyin told me about the tickets and we both started jumping around.

(A/N) NEW BOOK COVERR!!!