60 Secret Love

(A/N)

Thank you @BLESSED_BY_BTS for this lovely idea. And thank you for being the first to request XDD. I have altered the story a little bit, to fit the current storyline, I hope you like it!

Ever since the beginning of  The most beautiful moment in like pt 1 era started, Jungkook and Sooyin had been hiding a huge secret from the rest of BTS

Ever since the beginning of The most beautiful moment in like pt 1 era started, Jungkook and Sooyin had been hiding a huge secret from the rest of BTS.

The two were secretly dating, when they were in front of the members, they would act as if they were siblings. But when the members were gone, they were the cutest couple ever.

Whenever they had breaks, the two would make up lies, saying they were going to visit a friend or a relative or lie that they had to go to the studio to have extra rehearsal. But in reality, the two were actually going on dates.

The rest of the group was getting curious and knew they were hiding something, but they just didn't know what it was. Except for one member. Taehyung.

Taehyung always knew that Jungkook liked Sooyin since they were like brothers Jungkook told him everything, and vice versa. But there was one thing Taehyung didn't tell Jungkook.

And that was that he liked Sooyin too, and not in a brotherly way.

But Taehyung always hid it from Jungkook and Sooyin, not wanting to interfere with their relationship.

Taehyung also knew that Sooyin liked Jungkook back, Sooyin always treated Taehyung like one of his brothers, and so Taehyung treated her like a little sister, hiding his true feelings for her.

One day when the two were about to sneak out to date, they were stopped by the eldest member, Jin.

"You two have to stop making up lies and sneaking out, just tell us the truth, we're you're fellow members," Jin told the two as everyone gathered in the living room for a group meeting.

"Yeah, we know you're not actually going to visit a friend or a relative, or going to the studio, so just tell us the truth, we'll understand" Followed the leader, Namjoon.

Sooyin and Jungkook looked at each other, asking with their eyes, whether they should come out and tell them the truth or not.

After a few seconds, Sooyin nods at Jungkook, saying its time to tell them the truth.

That day Sooyin and Jungkook revealed their hidden relationship to the rest of the group. Everyone was shocked, except for Taehyung. But they all accepted and approved of the relationship.

***Time Skip 4 years later***

Today was the day, the day Sooyin was to walk down the aisle, in her beautiful white dress, while her soul mate stood at the end of the aisle, in a neat black suit.

Jungkook watched as Sooyin walked down the aisle with her brother by her side. Soon she reached him, he held her hand and they smiled at each other.

As the ceremony was about to start, the door to the church was swung open, and there stood Taehyung.

He rushed up to the end of the aisle, where Sooyin, Jungkook and the pastor stood.

He grabbed Sooyin's hand.

"Sooyin, I can't let you do this, I have something to say," He said as he looked into her eyes.

Shocked, Sooyin stood there not knowing what to do, and the same goes for Jungkook.

"I've loved you for so long now, I tried to hold it back and not interfere, but I can't just stay back and watch the only person I loved being taken away from me. I've loved you for so long now, even before Jungkook told me he loved you. But I never said anything because I knew you loved Jungkook and he loved you" he continued.

"But this time, I'm not gonna let you get away," He said lastly, before grabbing your wrists and dragging you out of the church.

"Sooyin!" Jungkook screams from behind.

"Sooyin!"

"SOOYIN WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Jungkook screamed as he shoved the Maknae off the bed.

"OWW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Sooyin screamed back as she sat up from the floor.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asks as he walks in after hearing the commotion.

"We're gonna be late, and Sooyin is still here sleeping!" Jungkook tells the elder.

Taehyung sighs, before coming over to the Maknae and picking her up.

"Hurry up and go get ready," Taehyung tells her while pushing her to the bathroom.

Sooyin nods and goes in. She looks into the mirror.

"It was just a dream... WOW, WHY WOULD I EVER MARRY THAT WEIRDO??" She laughed at her crazy dream.

"YAH WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING IN THERE?" Jungkook yelled from the other side of the bathroom door.

(A/N)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter XDD.