42 Yeontan meets Dusty

Yeontan was Tae's dog, but he would usually stay with his parents. Unlike Dusty, she stayed in Sooyins Room.

Ever since Dusty became apart of the family, Tae hasn't brought Yeontan over, because we've been busy with promoting the new album.

But finally today we had a break, and so he decided to go visit his parents and bring Yeontan back as well.

Sooyin and Dusty were in their shared room, on the bed. Dusty was laying on Sooyin's lap as she was thinking of some lyrics.

A while later small scratches could be heard on the room door, Sooyin got up leaving Dusty on the bed and went to open the bedroom door.

Sitting on the floor was Yeontan. He sat there obediently, waiting to be picked up.

"Awwweee Anneyong Yeontan!!" Sooyin said as she picked him up.

The little pup started to cover her face in his licks as he greets the girl excitedly.

After a while a licking, Tae comes running down the corridor.

But stops infront of Sooyin.

"Yeontan! You scared me I thought I lost you!" Tae screamed as he watched his pup lick Sooyin's Face.

Sooyin just giggled at the frustrated Taehyung.

"Omg I just realized! Dusty and Yeontan have never met!" Sooyin said to the boy.

"Oh yeah, would they fight though?" Tae asked concerned.

"I guess we'll find out" she says as she goes closer to Dusty, who was peacefully lying on Sooyin's bed.

Sooyin places Yeontan beside Dusty.

At first Dusty just stared at Yeontan as he sniffed her. But then he started to lick her fur and that's when Dusty started to interact with him.

The two started off with slow and small movements. But after a minute they were jumping on each other, literally.

"They seem to get well!" Sooyin says as she watched the two.

"Just like how you two got well easily, and started jumping on each other as well" Jungkook interrupted as he walked into the room and plopped onto the bed.

"True!" Both Sooyin and Taehyung said in unison.

- S.Y -

- Dusty -

- Dusty -

- V -

- Yeontan -

- Yeontan -