46 BTS reacts to Crown

-The moment BigHit announced Crown to the armys-

"EVERYONE!!!!!" Jhope yells as everyone jumps in shock at the loud yelling.

Currently everyone was at the dorm except for the Diamond Maknae, Sooyin. She was at the studio working on 'something' well that was what the boys were told.

But they were surprised when Jhope said

"SOOYIN RELEASED A SOLO ALBUM!!" He screamed as he jumped onto the couch in the living room.

"WHAT!" Jin yells as he sits up to understand correctly.

"SOOYIN?? OUR SOOYIN?" Jin asked as he looked at his dongsaeng.

"Omo, it is noona" he said as he looked at all the articles about 'crown'

Jin snatched the device from the maknaes hand and looked at it
"WOTTT"

Both Namjoon and Yoongi knew already, as they had helped you out with the album, they just sat there looking at the concept photos, track list and all the articles surrounding it. With a proud face they read everything.

"This girl is gonna get a scolding for not telling us anything!" Jimin says as he stands up from his seat after looking at the concept photos.

"Wait where is she even right now??" Hoseok asked as he looked around the living room.

"I think she's at the studio" Jungkook spoke up after staring intensely at the concept photos.

"Let's go find her then" Jin said as they got up and exited their dorm.

After a few minutes driver, they arrive at the BigHit building.

Well... what they thought was the BigHit building because the whole first floor was flooded with armys chanting. "KIM SOOYIN" over and over again.

"I guess they're really excited for her solo album" Yoongi said as they took a secret back door into the building.

Getting into the elevator they headed up to the 4th floor. Where Sooyin was said to be filming her 'You should see me in a crown' MV.

They got off the elevator, to be welcomed by the loud music of what seems to be Sooyin's title song.

They walk onto the set, to be shocked by the scenery.

"Where's Sooyin??" Namjoon asked one of the directors.

He simply just pointed to the dressing rooms.

They all walked to the dressing rooms and entered, then to be greeted by the maknae, getting her makeup done while she's half a sleep.

The boys awed at the adorable sight and started to take picture of the cute maknae.

Bts_twt

The little maknae fell asleep at the shoot for her upcoming solo album!! #BTS #S.Y. #CROWN

Likes : 1

Likes : 1.2M
Retweets : 827k
Comments : 723k