Jins BDAY SPECIAL (LATE)

IM SORRY Y'ALL I HAD ONLY JUST REALISED I DIDNT POST FOR JIN!!!! OMG IM SO SORRY WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!. HERES THE STORY NOW! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT!

"Welcome to Kim's Kitchen how may I help you?"

That was the line that caught her attention, the line that made her look up from her phone and into the young man's beautiful eyes.

And from that day on she came back every Saturday, at exactly 6 pm straight, after her sessions.

After about 6 visits she finally got the handsome mans name, Kim SeokJin.

And that was what bought Kim Sooyin to that restaurant Saturday. Just to see him.

Soon they started to talk, got to know each other. The more she came, the closer they got. And soon their relationship seemed like they've known each other since they were kids.

Jin would wait at behind the table every Saturday, staring at the clock, waiting for the moment it struck 6 and the moment you walk in with that bright smile you have. A smile that would make anyone fall for. 

Jin admired you, the way you didn't let things bother you, the way you open up to him so easily and trust him. He loved the way you were, the way your eyes smile with your lips, the way you care for others so easily, even if you don't know them as well. He also noticed the same blue pendant you always wore when you came. He adored everything about you. You always gave him a 'vibe', which he treasured so much.

But he didn't know what you hide behind that mask of yours...

Recently, Jin has been feeling different around you, every time he saw you walk through the door, his heart would skip a beat and his stomach would do cartwheels. Just looking at you coming towards him.

After a few weeks he finally realized the feelings he had for you, and finally decided to confess. 

He waited that Saturday for you, his heart was beating so quickly. When the clock struck 6 he turned his head to the entrance, ready for you to enter. But you never did...

'she must be just a little late' he thought as he waited, but you weren't. He waited, seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days turned into months, then it turned into years. But you never showed up.

Its been 3 years now...

Having given up on hope, one day someone walked in, on a Saturday, at 

6 pm.

But it wasn't you, it was a lady dressed in black. She walked up to me and handed a box to me. "Miss Kim Sooyin has requested me to give you this," she said as I took the box. then she left leaving me confused.

I waited till my shift was over until I got home. I sat on the couch in my living room and opened the box. Inside was a letter and an object wrapped in a cloth. I opened the letter first, but I regretted it instantly after reading.

Dear Kim Seokjin,

Hi, it's been a while since i visited or talked to you. You must be wondering why i stopped coming to the restaurant, or where i went. You must have so many questions, and so i'm here to answer them... in this letter.

Firstly I'd like to confess something, Kim Seokjin... I've fallen inlove, fallen madly inlove with... you. The day i first came into your restaurant, the first line you said to me "Welcome to Kim's Kitchen how may i help you" I remebered every single detail from that day. 

The day I fell inlove the first time, You were my first Kim Seokjin. The first person i liked. The first person i loved. 

Do you want to know why i came on Saturdays at exactly 6 pm?. Well its because thats the only time i can leave, leave the horrible place that is forced to be my home... The hospital. I have a disease... one that can't be identified. One that can't be cured. 

I've spent most of my life in the hospital, at therapy sessions. I never got to leave and explore. Until my last month... 

The last month i'll be on this earth. they let me out, but only for 1 hour. And i always used that 1 hour at your restaurant. I was only allowed to be out for 1 hour, but i always stayed longer, just to see you!. I always got scolded afterwards, but i never cared because i atleast got to see you! 

Another thing is... it seems as if you've forgotten me. We met before. A very long time ago. When you were 4 and i was 2. I was already in the hospital that time. I was running around the hallways when i accidentally bumped into you. I almost tripped but you caught me.

Since that day, you always came to visit me, and i soon found out you were here because you had a sickness as well. But then soon you were cured. I was so happy, but also so sad because that mean't you had to leave. 

I remeber it clearly, on the last day. You held my hand with yours and brought me to our favorite spot behind the large oak tree. And thats when you gave me a blue pendant, telling me that it will protect me while your away. And after that you kissed my forehead, pulled me into a hug then we said our goodbyes.

Since that day i was determined. Determined to get cured like you and come find you. We'd fall in love and live happily togehther, you holding me in your arms while we grew old togehther until our kids have to take care of us.

But unfortunately, by the time you get this... i'll be gone. I'm sorry i had to leave so early. Please find someone that take cares of you, and loves you as much as you love them. Be happy. I'll always take care of you from above. 

Goodbye my first, and only love,

Sincerely Kim Sooyin.

Jin sat there as the tears fell freely, down his cheek. She's been hiding all these pain with that beautiful smile. She's been using all the time she had to come see me. I was her first love... 

And she was mine. But now she's gone...

Wiping my tears, i looked down into the box and picked up the wrapped object. Carefully, i took the wrapping off, and there it was... the blue pendant, the one i gave her, the one she wore everytime she came to visit me.

How i could i not recognise her...

Goodbye Sooyin, thankyou for making your appearance in my life, and being my first love. I love you and i know your in a better place. But i'm sorry...

I can't move on... Wait for me, i will come find you soon...

(A/N) 

THANK YOU FOR READING!! I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS SPECIAL, AND IM SO SO SORRY ITS SOOOO LATEEEE!!!! I PROMISE TAE TAES ONE WILL BE ON TIME!!! LOVE YOU ALLL