04 Apologies

Jin POV
I was in the kitchen cleaning up when I heard footsteps and sobs coming from the hallway, I went over to see what was happening and I saw Sooyin run out the door with her stuff crying. I tried to stop her but she was too quick. I went back inside and went to the boys "WHAT JUST HAPPENED" "we got rid of Sooyin, that brat was starting to get on my nerves" Yoongi Replied. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHES GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW" I yelled. They all looked at me confused and I sighed, I explained to them about Sooyin's mother and how she needs to take care of her family and the boys started to feel guilty. Then I asked them "What did she even do to you all that made you this angry about her, she seemed so sweet!" The boys looked at each other and became more guilty.

Yoongi POV
After the lecture from Jin, he left. I just stood there feeling really guilty after he told us about what happened with Sooyin's mother. I felt really bad because she didn't do anything to us, we were all just annoyed we had to have a new member, we should have been there to welcome her like how we were supposed to but I guess something just got over us.

Jungkook POV
After hearing Jin tell us her story my heart shattered to pieces, hearing what she has gone through I felt like the worst person ever, I hurt her... and she didn't even do anything to us. "We need to find her" I said, then just on cue a thunder struck. You had to be kidding me it's raining!?!?! "We need to find her quick, she might get lost or kidnapped" jimin finally speaks up. I nodded and we started heading outside.

Sooyin POV
I was crying on the while walking mindlessly as the rain poured on my head. I felt like dying, it was heartbreaking, but I just continued walking not caring what is happening around me.

Than after what seems to feel like a few hours I heard someone calling for me, I recognized that voice, it was jungkook'a voice. Why was he calling for me. I didn't stop walking, I just continued moving at the same pace. Than after a few seconds jungkook caught up to me and grabbed my wrist, I turned around to face him, I tried to hide my tears but it was too hard. I was so cold and so hurt.

Jungkook POV
She was crying, her cheek was swollen, she was all soaked. And it was all my fault... I felt so guilty. "Im really sorry Sooyin, I shouldn't have treated you like that, we were just so frustrated we had to have a new member that we lost control and acted like that" she didn't say any thing. I pulled her into a hug and just held her there, after a while she hugged me back, at first I was a little surprised but I just hugged her tighter and whispered "please give us another chance" and I felt her head nodding.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter make sure you like and vote! And also follow my account to get notified when I post a new chapter!!! Hearteuuuu❤️❤️