33 Where's Dusty

No One's POV

It was currently 8 pm, BTS had just got back home from a long day of training.

They enter the house and head back to their respective rooms, just like every other day.

But today someone was missing.

Sooyin POV

I enter my shared room, throw my bag to the side and plop onto my bed. Exhausted.

I closed my eyes as I laid there for a few minutes. But I noticed something was off.

I peeked my eyes open and looked around. I just had that gut feeling that something was missing, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

After a while of contemplating...

"DUSTY!" I yelled as I finally noticed dusty was gone.

I jumped up and ran out of my room, slamming my door open loudly. Surprising Jungkook at the same time.

I ran downstairs to look for him but he wasn't there.

I checked the bathrooms, living room, kitchen, and the studios. But he still wasn't found.

I started panicking, what if someone stole him? What if he ran away? Negative thoughts started clouding my thoughts.

I ran to Jin and Yoongi Oppa's room. I slammed the door open and ran in and jumped on Jin Oppa's bed.

"OPPA! HELP ME!" I yelled as I looked at him sadly.

"SooSoo, what happened?" He asked curiously, Yoongi was also curious and worried as to what happened.

"Dusty is missing!" I said in between tears.

I was never one to cry, but because Dusty was already so close to me, I couldn't hold it in.

"Where did you last see her?" Yoongi asked, trying to calm me down as well.

"I left him in my room before we left" I informed them.

"Let's go check everyone else's room first," Jin said as I nodded in reply.

The three of us, Yoongi, Jin and I went to each members room. We first went to Namjoon and Tae Tae Oppa's room, but unfortunately Dusty wasn't there. We then went to check Hobi and Jimin Oppa's room.

As we open the door to their room I notice something grey on Jimin's lap. As we enter I was then able to clearly see what it was.

"DUSTY!!!!!!" I yell loudly before I tackle Jimin Oppa to the ground, making sure to not hurt dusty at the same time.

Jimin groans from under me as I quickly get up and pick Dusty up.

"What the heck SooSoo?!?!" He said while looking at me weirdly.

"WHY DID U TAKE DUSTY!" I yelled at him as I help him get up.

"I didn't take him. He came to me" he said.

"Oh... sorry Oppa" I said, embarrassed.

"Apology not accepted," he said as he looked at me pouting.

"What, why?" I started mimicking his pout.

"You owe me a cuddle," he said as a smirk grew on his face.

"Ok then," I said, giggling as I jumped on his bed with Dusty in my hold.

We both ended up sleeping in each other's embrace.

(A/N)

HI GUYS, hope you enjoyed today's chapter, the special chapter will be coming out soon once we hit that 10K!! 

Also, anyone ready for ANSWER??!?!?!? 

2 more days lets goooo

~Peachy