11 Sunshine

Sooyin POV
I had just received news from manager-nim that my brother Hyun-Ji was admitted to the hospital because he broke one of his leg.
That hurt my heart because I know for sure that he must've got hurt while working. He as well works to earn money for my moms hospital bills, and hearing about him in the hospital as well makes me feel guilty, because I wasn't there to take care of him and make sure he heals well. But because I'm here and I'm about to debut in a few weeks, I can't take care of him.

J-Hope POV
Manger-nim told us about Sooyin's brothers condition, we all felt bad because she couldn't go take care of him. We all tried to check on her and make sure she's fine, but she kept faking a smile an saying "I'm fine" when we know she isn't, we can here it in her voice.

So after lunch I went to go cheer her up. I knocked on her room, and a quiet "come in" was heard. She was just lying on her bed while working on writing some lyrics. "Hey, how you holding up?" I asked "I'm ok it's fine you guys don't need to worry about me" she replied. But we do need to worry about her. We need to take care of our 'Diamond Maknae'.

"Do you want to go for a walk Sooyin?" I asked and she nodded.

We both walked to the near by park and started to look around. It was still 2pm do the sun was still out.

She still looked gloomy though, so I thought I should do something to cheer her up. "Hey Sooyin wanna play tag?" I asked "how? We only have two people" "it's ok we can still play, just us two" then she replied with an ok. I started of as 'it'. I chased her around the park, we ran up and down the playground. She tagged me, I tagged her. We had so much fun.

Sooyin POV
I haven't had so much fun in a very long time, ever since mom got admitted into the hospital. Playing tag with hobi hyung made me relax and calm down. I really needed it.

"Thanks hobi hyung, thanks for playing tag with me, I really needed it" I told him and he just gave me a bright smile.

"Yours just like the Sun so bright and cheerful, I guess your my 'sunshine'" I told him and he just started cheering.

(A/N)

GUYS CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE OUR CUTE LITTLE HOBI FOR A SECOND, I FOUND THIS PICTURE ONLINE AND AS SOON AS I LAID MY EYES ON IT I DIED

AAHHHHHHH BABY HOBIII

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter make sure you like and vote! And also follow my account to get notified when I post a new chapter!!! Hearteuuuu❤️❤️