34 ~ Bunny

Sooyin POV

The boys and I are currently at a fanmeet, the seating order was;

Jimin,

S.Y,

Jungkook,

RM,

Jin,

JHope,

SUGA,

Taehyung.

The fanmeet was going really well so far, each army that has come up so far has been really nice and kind.

***Time skip***

The fanmeet was coming close to an end when a young army, about the age of 13 came up to me with a large bag. I was quite suspicious at first but once we started talking I relaxed a little.

She was a sweet, kind little girl.

"S.Y Unnie, I have a gift for you" she said as she puts the large bag on the table infront of me.

I stare at the large bag suspiciously, then all of a sudden it starts moving.

I jump in surprise as my scream fill the whole room. Everyones eyes turn to look at where the sound came from.

I looked back at the young girl as she giggles at my reaction.

"Open it Unnie" she says with a wide smile spread on her face.

"I don't want to!!" I said pretending to be scared as i got out of my chair and started to back away.

Noticing my behaviour, the girl slips her hands in and picks up whatever was in there.

My face washes in relief as I see a white furry bunny in her hands as she takes it out of the bag.

"AWWWWEE!" I screamed as I got closer to the little guy.

"This is for you Unnie, what are you gonna name him?" She asked as she passes the fluff ball to me.

"Hmmmm, I'm gonna name it Kookie, because it's teeth reminds me of human Kookie's teeth" I said as a huge cheeky grin showed up on my face.

I turned to face Jungkook, holding the bunny right next to its face.

"Awww so Cute!" I said as I continued to look at the two.

"Noona!" Jungkook whisper yelled as a blush took over his cheeks.

Everyone else just awed at the cute scene happening in front of them.

(A/N) sorry for short chapter guys, schools has been stressful and tiring lately. but i do hope you all enjoyed todays story!

~Peachy