09 Mochi

Jimin POV
It was a peaceful morning, it was 6 am. I was minding my own business when I went to the bathroom. The door was slightly open so I peaked in. It was Sooyin, she wasn't wearing any makeup. She always has makeup on though. And she wears a lot of contour, I mean A LOT. But what surprised me were her cheeks. THEY WERE SOO CHUBBY!

I pushed the bathroom door open and started squishing her chubby cheeks.

Sooyin POV
I was getting more and more stressed about my cheeks, they were too fat. I was thinking about how we were going to be announcing my debut in the next few months. They were definitely gonna make fun of my fat cheeks. "I can't let them see it". As soon I said that Jimin busted open the door and started squishing my cheeks.

As soon as his hands made contact with my cheeks, I started blushing as red as an apple. I quickly turned around and covered my face. "nooo don't look at me I don't have my makeup on, or contour, my face is very fat!

Jimin POV
She's insecure of her looks? How could that be, she's beautiful, I mean why would she be one of the visuals if she didn't fit the part. "What do you mean your face is fat, ITS SOOO CUTE AND CHUBBY!" "Really, are you sure?" She asked quietly. I immediately spun her around and smile at her. "OF COURSE, YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE MOCHI! LIKE ME!!!" Just as I said that a smile grew on her face. "Thanks chimchim" "Chimchim?" I was confused at her nickname she just gave me. "yeah that's your new nickname from me now, it's cute! Like your cheeks as well!" I just smiled back at her.

"We can be chubby mochi's together!"
"Ok" she smiled back.

Sooyin POV
While he was still squishing my cheeks I noticed his smol hands. "Awww yours hands are so small!" I cooed

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter make sure you like and vote! And also follow my account to get notified when I post a new chapter!!! Hearteuuuu❤️❤️