New Book! -Euphoria-

(A/N)

Hey guys!!!
This is just a quick promo, the actually chapter will be published a little later. BUT!

Please check out my new book! (If you want to) it's a Jungkook FF and the first book of my new series inspired by all the solos in LOVE YOURSELF.

Each member will have their book, based on their solos m. And it will be released in the order the solos are in, in the tracklist!!

Just click on my profile and go check the story out!!!

Note - all the chapters are written and done. So now it's just I need to upload them. I will upload them maybe twice a week? Depending how well it goes!

Also I remember talking about it in a previous chapter in this book. But during that time it was supposed to be inspired by the WINGS series. But I have changed it, as the first book fitted euphoria a lot more then Begin so I hope y'all will understand!!

~Peachy

Here's a quick preview!!

Euphoria ~ A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness

Euphoria ~
A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

Jeon Jungkook is an 18-year-old who lives with his aunt and uncle. He's lived with his aunt and uncle for the past 16 years, ever since he lost his parents in a tragic accident at the age of 2.

His aunt Jeon Sayon and uncle Jeon Mark were very successful people, but also very humble and kind. They treated Jungkook like their own since Jungkook resembled his uncle's brother, or his father, a lot, reminding both Mark and Sayon of the memories prior to the accident.

Just before his last year of high school Jungkook, his aunt and his uncle collectively moved to Seoul, as both Sayon and Mark's companies were relocating from Busan to Seoul. By default, they had to follow because they were the CEO's of the companies they worked for.

Jungkook grew up in a household as an only child, with the undivided attention of both his uncle and his aunt . He was never one to talk about feelings and those sorts of things. He was more of an introvert but was also terribly spoilt, due to his guardians being successful CEOs. He tended to not socialize as he thought making friends were useless and a waste of time.

But that all changed when he attended Seoul High (such an original name ya know XD) for his last year of high school.

Will he finally break free from those barriers he's put himself in?

(This is the prologue in the book btw)