28 Depression

***Warning***

If your depressed or not fond of these kind of things please don't read this chapter as it has a bit of self harm. Please do talk to someone if you ever have thoughts like this.

~Peachy

***Story***

Recently I've been getting a lot of hate comments on our social medias, I've also been getting them in the streets when armys recognised me.

I had also gotten a call from Jae-Kwang Oppa today about mothers health. And he said that she had another heart attack today.

My heart shattered when I heard the news, the fact that I wasn't there to help her hurt me more. My mind was stuck on the thought the whole day. I couldn't concentrate when I should've had.

I kept messing up during the Boy in Luv choreo, making the others having to dance again and again. I felt really bad, it was my fault they're exhausted.

Hoseok Oppa got mad at me and had to yell, I don't blame him if I was him I would've yelled at myself so much.

"Sooyin-ah what is going on with you today, you were perfectly fine the past few days, is something on your mind again?" Jin said dissapointed.

"Y-You guys go ahead, I'm gonna stay and practice a little more" I informed them as they nodded and left the studio.

I got up from my resting position and continued to practice, trying my best to distract myself. I need to do this, for mom.

***Time Skip***

Yoongi POV

It was currently 2 am and Sooyin hasn't come home yet. I was starting to get a little worried.

Everyone was asleep right now, exhausted from the dance practice. Sooyin wasn't in her right mind today, I could see through her mask she held up.

Theres something clouding her thoughts.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud bang coming from the bathroom.

I came out of the studio and saw that everyone else was there as well.

"What was that?" Jin asked but we all didn't know.

"Where's Sooyin?" I asked and they all looked at Jungkook

"I don't know Noona didn't come back" he told us as we started to panic.

We all went up to the bathroom where we heard the loud bang.

I went up to the door and slowly opened it what I saw broke my heart into tiny pieces.

Sooyin POV

Once I got back to the dorm, I dropped my things on the couch and went straight to the bathroom.

I had went to the convince store earlier and got something. I pulled it out of the plastic bag, then out of its packaging.

There It was, in between my fingers. I razor blade.

I slid down the wall and sat on the cold floor.

Thoughts of my father leaving, thoughts of my mothers sickness. They all took over my mind, slowly controlling my every move. Pushing the razor closer and closer to my wrist.

I slowly slit my arm letting the blood flow out smoothly.

I slit my arm a few more times before dropping the razor blade by my side and allowing the blood to all flow out. Soon my tears started falling, I had lost control of everything.