24 Aegyo

Sooyin and the boys were currently at an interview.

Sooyin's outfit

 They started with a few challenges, such as the random dance challenge, causing everyone to laugh uproariously

When all of them were gasping for breath, they moved on to some fan questions.

"When can we be expecting another album?" One fan cries out.

"Oh, very soon!" Namjoon replies with a smirk.

Almost immediately, another fan screams their question. "Jin, who is your favourite member?"

"Hmmm... Sooyin of course! She's like my little baby" Jin says while squeezing Sooyin in a tight hug.

"So who do you guys think is the cutest in the group?" Another fan yells in the direction of the members.

Jin spoke up "Either Jiminie or our diamond maknae Sooyin"

Interviewer: Oh really? Why don't we have an aegyo competition between Sooyin and Jimin then.

Everyone agreed, and so Jimin went up first.

Embarrassed, Jimin makes a simple heart with his hands, and says "Saranghaeyo~"

The crowd awwwed and went wild.

Next up was Sooyin. She got into place and recreated Wanna One's Jihoon's JeoJang aegyo.

Everyone, including Jimin, awwed at the cute maknae.

Interviewer: I guess that means Sooyin wins!

But then Namjoon interrupts.

"Wait, do you really think that's the cutest?" He says. His bold statement is met with increasingly loud cheers.

Confidently, he proceeds to the front of the stage and does the gwiyomi, showing off his perfect dimples. The awwwws from the audience get louder.

"OMG, DIMPLES!" Sooyin screams as she runs up to Namjoon and starts poking his dimples.

"I forfeit, he wins. THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE TO RESIST!" she screams in Namjoon's face giddily, causing him to flinch with a good-natured smile on his face, as she plays with his dimples.

"We can't be having that now, can we? Hmmmm?" The interviewer said. A ringing round of applause and cheers echoed throughout the room.

While the scene folds out in front of him, the smile on the interviewer's face grows as the noise level of the audience increases. Once they start to calm down, he holds the microphone out in the direction of the audience. "Time for a vote!" He exclaims. "Cheer if you think Jimin's aegyo was the cutest!" His statement is met with a loud cheer.

"Cheer if you think Sooyin's aegyo was the cutest!" The cheers are evidently louder, causing Jimin to pout. Mere seconds later, a smile claws its way back onto his face, and he cheers with the rest of the audience for Sooyin.