38 Fan Boy

The boys and Sooyin were currently at their first fan meet since the release of their album The Most Beautiful Moment in life part 1.

So far there has been a lot of positive armies, but of course some negative ones as well. But that did not bother Sooyin.

Seating order :

Jungkook

Jimin

Sooyin

Jhope

Namjoon

Yoongi

Jin

Taehyung

The event was slowly coming to an end when a fanboy got up to Sooyin's spot.

"Omo Sooyin Noona!" He yelled in excitement, scaring Sooyin a little in the process. He apologised but Sooyin just replied with a "Its ok" and giggled.

He looked quite young, about the age of 13 - 15.

"Annaeyhaseo! whats your name??" Sooyin asked politely as she looked at the young fanboy.

"Kim Sojun imnida! your my favourite Sooyin Noona!!" He said whole heartedly.

When Sooyin heard that, she jumped out of her seat and started cheering happily like she just won a competition.

"Your my favourite too!! No offence to other armies" she laughed.

"Hey what about us!!" Jhope spoke up as he looked at his dongsaeng offended.

"Haha, I still love you all!" She screamed into he mic, then giving them all finger hearts.

***Time Skip after the fanmeet***

Once they got back to the dorm,

"SooSoo Noona you have 1 minute to run and hide before we come attack you" Jungkook said as they got off the van. Still jealous about the incident at the fan meet.

Hearing what he said, Sooyin jumped out of her seat and rushed into the dorm and went to hide. Making sure to pick Dusty up on the way.