22 Papa

Kim YoungJi, your one-year-old little brother had come to visit you. Your other brothers were busy that day so they had you take care of your donsaeng.

No one else in the group knew he was coming, they don't even know you have a little brother.

You and YoungJi were chilling on the couch watching his favourite cartoon as the other members are still sleeping. It was currently 6 am.

You noticed your little brothers stomach growling so you got up and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast, leaving your 1-year-old brother in the living room.

***30 mins later***

You've finished placing the pancakes on the table and went back to the living room to get YoungJi.

As you get to the couch you notice something. More like notice nothing. YoungJi wasn't there...

***30 mins ago***

Taehyung POV

I had just woken up, I'm currently in the bathroom getting ready.

Once I've put my clothes on I open the door. And standing on the other side of the door was a little boy. He looked like he was about 1 years old.

"Hello there little guy, what are you doing here," you said to the toddler as you picked him up.

But all he said was "Mama" while pointing to the living room.

Confused you carry him to the living room.

***Present time***

As you walk into the living room you see a frantic Sooyin rushing towards you.

"Jiji Where did you go!?!" She worriedly said. Exhausted from looking around.

All the toddler said was "Mama" again.

"Wait is he yours?" I asked Sooyin as I pass the little boy to her.

"No no no, he's my donsaeng, he just likes to call everyone mama" she informed me.

The toddler turns to me and points "Papa!" He said facing me.

Both Sooyin and I look at each other confused, then embarrassed.

All three of us went into the kitchen and had breakfast.

After a while, Jin Hyung came into the kitchen and noticed YoungJi.

"Hello there little guy, where are your parents," he asked the toddler.

YoungJi responds by pointing at me and Sooyin.

"WHAT, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!, SOOYIN IM TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDPA" Jin yells at the both of us.

"Chill Hyung, he's Sooyin's donsaeng, he just likes to call people Mama and Papa" I informed him while picking Jiji up to play with him.