35 ~ Gym

Sooyin POV

I've been eating a lot recently, I'm not just eating enough, I'm eating TOO much.

So I've finally decided to lift my lazy butt off my bed and head to the gym. The gym I'm headed to is where every one of my members goes to when we have free time of course.

I've worked out a lot before when I was a trainee, but every since I joined BTS I never really had the time to go, so I guess I've been slacking off.

***Time Skip***

I got off the BTS van and entered the building, every single trainee has a membership here so I just quickly showed the receptionist my card and went into the changing rooms.

I threw on my gym outfit :

Or

And first headed for the weights

When I reached the station, someone else was already there. He looked a little familiar, but I couldn't see cause his back was facing me.

I shrugged it off and went to inspect the weights.

Just as I did the familiar someone turned and looked at me.

"SooSoo??"

"Oh!, Jiminie Oppa what are you doing here?" I asked as I looked back at him.

"What else could I be doing here?" He said between laughs.

"Oh true.." I said as I went to lift the weights. As I did in the corner of my eye I could see Jimin Oppa looking at me shocked.

"What's wrong, is there something on my face?" I asked as I continued to lift the weights.

"How did you do that?!?!" He asked as he looked from the weights in my hands to my face, going back and forth.

"Oh, this? I used to work out a lot back when I was a trainee still, but I'm a little rusty now, I haven't worked out in a while" I told the elder as I continued to lift the weight up and down at a steady pace.

"I think you are as strong as Kookie!" He said as he continued to look at me in shock.

"Haha, Nah, he's way stronger than me" I informed him.

We continued the session, every single time I try out a different station he would just look at me in shock.

At the end of the day, we became an inseparable gym pair.