50 Accident

These past few days have been very stressful for all 8 of you. You've been training non-stop for the tour, each member including you has been getting very stressed, all 8 of you have been holding all that stress and anger in. All bottled up.

You've all been getting criticism from the dance mentor, vocal mentor, etc. Making you all vulnerable to all the hate from the Antis. But each one of you still kept the anger in. But it was clear that someone was about to burst.

Currently, you're all in the meeting room, the mentors were telling you about how you've all been doing this past week. And unfortunately, it was still negative. Having enough each member finally let out their anger.

"You guys need to work on your harmonizing and work more as a team, it seems you guys are trying to do it individually," The vocal mentor said.

"Well, it's not our fault Sooyin keeps going off-key" Yoongi spat at the girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry why don't you be the sick one then!" She scoffed at Yoongi, tired of him always blaming her.

This hasn't been the only time Sooyin was blamed for the things.

***Flashback***

"Sooyin you keep missing the step, that pushes everyone off track! Concentrate!" Jin spoke as he got off the dance floor.

"Sorry Oppa, I really am trying my best"

***Present time***

"He's right Sooyin you've been lacking a lot these few days" Namjoon spoke from his seat.

"Why are you all blaming everything on me?, is it because I'm the weakest or the last one that was added to the group?? I'm not the only one that made mistakes! Jungkook tripped so many times in practice, but no one blamed him! Jimin off tune a few times but yet again no one said anything! ALL of us made mistakes during this whole week, but I'm the only getting blamed. I understand everyone is stressed and tired, BUT I AM TOO. I'm a human being as well. And I have feelings as well!" Sooyin stood up, grabbed her bag and left the room straight away, tired off their complaining.

She got in the passenger's seat on one of the company's car and told the driver where to take her. She needed time far away from the boys.

***Jin's POV***

Its been a few minutes in silence after Sooyin left.

"Guys I think Sooyin is correct, we may have blamed her for everything and forgot all our mistakes" Taehyung spoke up.

Everyone looked around at each other but just nodded while they kept quiet.

Just then a ring broke the silence, and all members looked towards the direction of the sound.

It was from their manager's phone.

Their manager picked up his phone and left the room to answer the call.

The 7 boys just sat there quietly in silence rethinking what Sooyin said.

"I think we should apologize to her" I spoke up.

They all agreed and we started to think of a way to make it up to her.

"I'll make breakfast for her tomorrow!" I said excitedly which brightened the whole rooms mood.

"I'll go buy her some flowers" Taehyung followed up.

"I'll BE her flower!" Hoseok chuckled

"I'll give her a 3 dolla chain!" Yoongi said calmly making everyone laugh.

Just then their manager came back into the room with a worried face.

"Turn the news on Now!" The manager said as Namjoon reached for the remote to turn the tv on.