JHope BDAY SPECIAL

Jhope POV***

February 18th, 2019

My birthday

And 'her' death day.

The only person that has been by my side through everything.

The only person that truly loved me.

But I was a fool, a fool to not have noticed. A fool to not have loved her back the way she loved me.

She was always there for me when I was down when I was hurt. But I forgot all about her existence when I thought I was I was "In Love".

***Flash Back 1 Year Ago***

January 9th, 2018

"Hobi! There you are I was looking all over for you!" Sooyin called for her best friend. Excluding formalities, since she knew he didn't like it.

"Oh hey, Sooyin" He spoke, eyes not leaving his phone.

'Weird, he always calls me SooSoo' Sooyin thought as she watched her friend questioningly. But pushed the thoughts away for now.

"Who you texting?" She asks noticing his fingers tapping on his phone.

"Oh this girl I started seeing, she's SO nice, and her eyes are so beautiful, I can literally fall head over heels for her just by looking at them," He said dreamily as he talked about the girl.

He seemed so happy talking about her...

He was happy, but she wasn't

Sooyin's heart crumbled as she heard his sentence. 'He only considers you as a friend'. She pushed the sad thoughts away and focused on her 'friend'

"Oh hey Soo, can you help me with picking a gift for her. We're going on our first date tomorrow and I want it to be special" he asked.

Sooyin could feel the tears at the brim of her eyelids. They were fighting to be free. But she held it in. Just as she held all her sadness in.

"Sure" she spoke as she forced a smile for her best 'friend'.

"Thanks you're the best friend EVER!" Hoseok said before pulling her up and heading to a mall.

'Friend' that's all I'll ever be to him... I just have to accept it. As long as I can stay by him.

But that didn't go as planned.

Days after she received a text from her 'friend' Hoseok.

HOBI <3: Hey Sooyin?

Hi, Hobi what's up? : SooSoo
(he's calling me Sooyin again...)

HOBI <3: I think we should stop seeing each other

HOBI <3: Basically stop being friends...

W-what? Why? : SooSoo

HOBI <3 : me and ??? Are dating now and she doesn't like the fact that we are friends...

So your just ending our relationship because of this, Hoseok we've been friends since we were 8 : SooSoo

I can't believe you... : SooSoo

HOBI <3 has been changed to Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok : I'm sorry Soo

unseen

SooSoo has blocked you.

Days passed and Sooyin has been locked up in her room. Trapped in a prison she created for herself. She refused to eat, refused to leave. Refused to do anything, but stay in bed all day crying to herself.