39 PRANKED!

It was a calm and quiet day in the dorm of BTS.

Too calm for the mischievous Sooyin's liking.

So she decided to play a little prank on them, but what kind of prank. A sad and heart breaking one? Or an evil and scary one?

Being the sweet heart she is, she chose the evil one.

Luckily she was skilled with scary makeup as she would always do her brothers make up for halloween.

She grabbed her fake blood and everything else she needed, not forgetting one of Jin's knives from the kitchen.

She wrapped the knife in tape just for incase.

Quickly but quietly Sooyin ran into the closest bathroom with her items and started to do her make up.

—Her make up—

(Photo creds to the original artist)

With her box of buttons in one hand and the knife in the other she quietly peaked her head out the bathroom door and looked around. Luckily everyone were in the living room.

She slowly tip toed her way to the living room, all the boys were currently watching a movie so they were all facing the tv.

She slowly gets behind Jin's spot and stood there with her buttons and knife.

"Oppa do you like my new look?" She spoke up making the boys jump a little.

Just as they turn around to look at her, hobi and jin starts screaming in sync.

"What, do you not like it? It hurts a lot you know. But I can do it for you too! Come here Oppa" she says as she creeps closer to Hobi.

Hobi jumps out his seat and runs away from the girl. Sooyin turns to face the maknaes.

Jungkook and Taehyung stares at her jungshooked while Jimin jumps up and runs to his hyung thats also hiding from the girl.

Sooyin turns to face Yoongi and Namjoon, Namjoon just says "do you need help?" With a concerned face as Sooyin laughs creepily.

Yoongi on the other hand just laughed at the others that were screaming their heads off. "Good one Sooyin-ah!" He says in between his laughs.

Among the cluster of screams there was one voice she expected to hear but didn't.

Jin

She turned to face where Jin was sitting. The reason why he wasn't screaming was because he had already fainted the moment he saw the girl.

"OMO! OPPA!" She yells as she goes to help his elder.

Trying to hold her laugh in, Jin slowly comes conscious.

Lets just say she didn't eat well that night.

(A/N)

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry I didn't publish at all the last week. We had a few activities at school and I totally forgot about wattpad in the process.

But I'm back! XD I will try to post 1 chapter everyday ONLY for next week as I will be on holiday!!!!

So yeah stay tuned for that!!

Also, from this chapter on, every chapter will be a little shorter as I don't have as much time to write any long chapters. Except if theres a special event like the boys' birthday or something.

ALSO while writing this little A/N section I realised I didn't write a long chapter for NAMJOONS BDAY! omfg. I will write one and post it this Thursday! So yeah please forgive

~Peachy