SMUT - RFA + Minor Duo with a MC who wants to try anal sex

Hello! I am back again and will hopefully update you all! Please make sure to go to my Tumblr to see my latest work and stay updated! 

Also, this isn't my first language

Jumin

Jumin Han was a lovely husband who's only wish was to make his lovely wife happy. Your happiness was everything that mattered to him. And so, when you one day told him that you would like to try out a different posture, he was disappointed in himself. He felt as if he was unable to see that you had other wishes. Fears like you being unhappy, not satisfied, or not pleasured enough haunted him. But you also weren't dumb and felt that he was agitated. ,,Don't worry, Jumin. I just said that out of curiosity. I don't feel bad or so, please don't worry, okay?'' you begged him. A day later he parted to go on his business trip and while going there he had enough time to think over it. Your sex was mostly soft and romantic but of course, after being apart for long both of you felt the urge to touch the other person's skin. He could understand that perhaps you enjoyed sex like that more.....And so, after long research he overcame himself, and he decided to fulfill also this wish of you and try anal sex. ,,Daddy is coming home soon, huh? Let's get ready, Elizabeth!'' you happily smiled knowing what Jumin had in mind. Well, you only knew the half..... You didn't even have the time to say welcome when your husband's lips were already on yours, tasting them with his whole desire. You felt how slowly Jumin stripped your bathrobe and touched your warm skin. His slender fingers rubbing your nipples, his fiery tongue dancing with yours, and his left hand massaging your soft ass, something he didn't do for the first time. ,,Ahhhh....'' you moaned when he finally let you breathe, putting his three fingers into your mouth afterward and then pushing one after the other slowly in your ass. You yelled at the sudden touch but he quickly muffled your screams with a kiss. ,,Tell me if it's too much...'' he begged when he entered your anus with his second finger, massaging your thighs with the other hand. ,,It's....okay but....mghh....co-could you also l-lick me....my pussy, I mean....?'' you asked him and blushed.Jumin smirked, he didn't know that you were so kinky. And so he kneed in front of you, still dressed after a flight of six hours. The black-haired man began to kiss your pale skin while he finger fucked your wet ass with his index and middle finger. He kissed you until he arrived at your pink count and then he began to nibble at your pearl of lust, making you scream even louder. Luckily his right hand was free, he quickly helped you to lean on the wall and went on with his service.Jumin put your right leg on his shoulder and went on finger fucking you while his tongue was now in your wet hole. ,,No more, Ju-jumin p-please......!'' you whined. ,,J-Just insert it...don't make me-ahhhhh'' you tried to beg him. He smirked once again before he stopped everything he was doing. Your body slowly slipped down the wall, giving you a chance to breathe and rest for a few seconds before Jumin didn't wear his clothes anymore. He quickly took you in his arms and carried you to the couch where you put your head on. He knew that you probably would lose strength to hold your body with your arms. And so, after a few strokes to his hard member, he inserted his whole length into you, fulfilling your wish. ,,AHHHHH! JUMIN!'' you yelled when you finally came with him. ,,I came to like it to...'' he groaned when he helped to turn you around. His dick was hard once again when he trusted his member into you again, riding you. ,,Tell me, my love....which posture is better....?''

Zen

,,I'm so excited...'' you groaned when your boyfriend took your laptop. Both of you agreed on watching porn together for the very first time. You couldn't await it. ,,Oh my god...'' you moaned as the woman's scream echoed through your room. ,,Zenny.....'' you moaned and noticed that you were dripping wet. ,,I want to do this too...'' you said, waiting for his answer. But of course, you already unleashed his beast. Zen didn't wait a minute for the foreplay. While the video was still going he stripped you. Your pink nipple was between his lips and your count between his slender fingers. Your hips moved in rhythm to his fingers while your hand searched his bulge.,,Ohhhh......'' you groaned and smirked. The both of you first changed positions.You quickly unzipped his pants and began to lick his tip while your hand stroked his long pink dick. ,,Mhhhh...'' Zen moaned and pressed your head against his dick, feeling the resistance of your throat. ,,Cumming....'' he almost yelled but you still didn't stop. Instead, you took his white juice and spitted it on his still aroused dick. ,,Okay...'' he groaned. ,,Now, turn around, pretty lady...'' he commanded and rubbed his sperm on his dick, making it slippery. With a thrust, he inserted himself into you and moved his hips. Your moans of praise made him feel hotter and hornier. He began to kiss your back and went up till he arrived at your neck. Zen's fingers explored your curves and massaged every part of your body...Your tits, the nipples, and your sensitive walls. ,,Ughn.....ahhhh....yeah, ugh...'' you moaned. ,,You're pulling me in, princess, these walls feel good too...so tight...'' Zen moaned his dirty talk. But at some point, you were at your limits and came together with your white-haired prince.