Mc loses her wedding ring and makes a fuss

because it brings bad luck on the marriage

Jumin

,,What?" Jumin questioned when a guard called him, telling him that you wouldn't stop to cry.
He immediately came back home to check on you.
When he finally was at home he heard you right away.
,,My love, what happened? Did someone hurt you? Who and when?" he asked you with trembling hands as you kept on crying.
,,I can't find my wedding ring!" you sobbed harder.
Jumin began to smile and told you that he would simply buy you a new one.
,,You don't understand! I know that you could buy me a new one but it brings bad luck! The marriage breaks!" you sobbed.
Jumin looked at you.
Seeing his wife like that pained his heart.
And so he ordered all his guards, the whole staff to search for the ring.
Only two hours later you found your wedding ring in Elizabeth's bed.
,,See? You can't lose anything at home, my love." he chuckled and kissed your tears away

Zen

The two of you were married, finally.
Zen wanted to wait until he was on better terms with his parents but he decided to not let you wait anymore.
Unfortunately, you had the habit of taking off your rings while washing your hands.
This time you really forgot your ring!
You didn't notice until Zen took your hand.
The cold ring on his hand made you remember that something was missing.
,,Zenny, my ring!" you snapped.
Zen looked at you, he didn't really understand.
You rattled his hand off and looked at your fingers.
The two of you searched for the whole day.
At some point, you just sat on the floor and cried.
,,Princess....." he mumbled.
,,I am soo soo sorry, Zen! You spend so much money on the rings and now I lost it! I'm sorry! It's only my fault if our marriage will crumble."
Zen didn't know what to answer.
,,Excuse me, I'm sorry but I overheard you. Uhm, I just took a ring to the information. I found it in the bathroom." a brown-haired woman told you with a kind smile.
You thanked the woman who told you over a hundred times and then quickly went to take your ring.
Zen and you were relieved and you were sure to put your ring in the pocket while washing your hands from now on.

Yoosung

,,The weather is so beautiful! Why don't we go outside for a bit?" you asked Yoosung who quickly agreed to your idea.
The two of you walked through
the wood and enjoyed the fresh nature.
The two of you were holding hands and shook them around the air.
,,Mc, it's getting dark, let's go back..." he mumbled and kissed your front.
You smiled at him as you agreed.
But before you could even turn back you noticed that something was missing.
You looked at your hand for a few seconds before panicking.
And in the next moment, your husband was panicking too.
He was panicking because you were crying and trembling.
It was getting dark and the two of you walked a long way.
And so he decided to call over the RFA to help you guys.
,,Woah. It's 9 pm, almost 10 pm, and instead of staying with a girl I'm here with you dudes...." Zen mumbled as he glared over to Jumin.
,,FOUND IT!" Seven screamed.
Everyone was just so happy to hear Seven's jokingly voice for once.
,,I've found Long-squirrel!" he laughed.
,,I'm gonna-"
,,Joking. Here Mc." he laughed.
You cried for a long while in Yoosung's arms and even though the situation was like that he enjoyed it to hold you in his arms.

Jaehee

It was a Sunday night when the two of you began to bake the new cakes for the next day.
,,We barely closed up and we're already working again..." you yawned.
Jaehee could only chuckle.
The two of you backed each three cakes.
At the end, you decorated them and tidied the kitchen up.
But then you noticed that your ring was gone.
,,You don't think that they're in one of the cakes, right?" Jaehee asked you.
,,Uhhhuuu I don't know....what if so?"
,,Guess a guest will get a proposal...." she mumbled and looked at the cakes.
,,Idiot! That brings misfortune to the marriage! Besides if they find out that it isn't a proposal they could sue us for unhygienic behavior!" you sobbed.
,,Which cake did you bake at last?" she asked you as she looked at the similar cakes.
,,As if I remember!" you snapped.
And so that night the two of you ate all three cakes you baked.
Of course, the wedding ring was in the last cake in the last slice.
,,Mc...." Jaehee mumbled and held her hand in front of her mouth to not throw up.
,,Ugh...thanks..." you mumbled and took the ring with a trembling hand.

Saeyoung

Well you didn't really lose it. It was more that he took it and made you think that you lost it!
And so in the morning, you began to panic when you couldn't find your ring.
,,S-Saeyoung!" you cried.
,,Yes my life safer 606?" he asked you.
,,My wedding ring isn't here anymore!" you sobbed.
,,Shit...." he mumbled when he remembered that he hid it. But...where did he hid it?
,,Yes....they say marriage will crumble if a partner loses the wedding ring! It happened to my aunt!" you cried.
Saeyoung acted as if he would search with you and instead searched in his hideouts.
When you already thought about giving up Saeran appeared.
,,Why was a ring in the plant in my room?"
He asked you guys and then you knew...
,,I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! Why did you-"
,,Ahhhhh!" he laughed and ran away.