⚠️ HIGHLY NSFW⚠️ RFA + Minor Duo catching a Mc watching Adult Videos

Jumin

It was late when you got the message from Jumin saying that he won't come home.This was the third time in a row that Jumin didn't come home at night and even though you knew he was innocent, you just had to calm the urge for sex. You wanted Jumin's warm hands on your body, his tongue on your skin, and his voice in your ears. However, once again it didn't happen and all that was left for you was to stop that urge yourself.,,Lovely cat, wait outside,'' you smiled as you closed the door and dimmed the room.You were kind of excited.You hadn't done that in a long time.You quickly typed in something smutty and searched for the longest and smuttiest video.Earphones weren't needed since you knew that you were alone.The video began with a man sucking on a woman's clit, making you wet immediately.You wished for Jumin to do the same, just like he did the last time both of you were intimate...,,Ough....'' you groaned as your index finger stroked your clit in a rotating movement.You began to pant louder and so did the woman in the video.You wanted to feel something on your nipples but couldn't take your hand from your wet pussy while the other hand was holding your phone.The video suddenly became louder and so did you.It wouldn't have been a problem if you were alone, but you weren't.Thinking that someone was in your room, Jumin opened the door, a bit scared of the outcome.Seeing you naked on the bed, masturbating however, changed the whole situation.,,You don't need these videos if you have me...'' he grunted with a smirk on his face.Jumin loosened his tie as he approached you.The excitement of seeing your husband horny made you even wetter. You wanted to feel him, you wanted him to tell you how good you were, and how much he loved you...While your thoughts were going crazy, your husband took your phone out of your left hand and pushed away the right hand that was currently rubbing your clit.His wet tongue sucked on your bundle of nerves while you almost screamed his name.Finally, you could touch your nipple and it felt so good....,,I know that you like it, little kitty...'' he said in a low voice, making you finally scream his name.,,The next time you have the urge to watch these videos, call me instead or come to my office, I will make you feel even better...'' he smiled as he kissed you, making you feel yourself.You sighed when you finally felt your husband's dick on your vulva.Finally, your time was coming...

Zen

,,Okay, see you later!'' you said on the phone and cut the call.You were a bit disappointed.Of course, you wanted to hide that in your voice, but apparently, you failed.You didn't know yet that Zen actually planned to come home because he had a feeling that you were sad.You weren't sure of what to do now and so you decided to make things a bit hotter...You quickly made a warm bath and took your laptop, putting it on the outside of the bathtub.You quickly typed in ,,Threesome'' and then put away your clothes and went to search for the dildo you bought a few months ago.The sex life between you and Zen was amazing, but right now you needed something to drive away that disappointment.And so the video began to play.A man began to ram his penis into a woman's ass while a third woman began to lick the first one.This wasn't really your taste, but currently, it made you very hot. With one hand you began to massage your breast, playing with your nipples as the other hand slowly stroked your skin.From your abdomen down to your vulva and slowly your clit and your insides.When things became hotter in the porn itself, your hand reached for the dildo, pushing it slowly into your pussy.,,Ahhh....'' you groaned as you laid your head back, slowly searching for your G-Spot.Your eyes went back to your laptop, seeing that now the other woman was being fucked while the second one was being fingerfucked.Just when you thought you could cum, the door suddenly opened.,,OH MY GOD!'' you yelled and took your hands away.The high ride made you pant as you looked to the door.Zen was blushing as the video kept playing with all three people in the video giving sexy sounds.,,You're watching this... without me... you drive me crazy,'' he moaned and took off his shirt and pants, joining you as he grinned, his growing dick at your pussy.You smiled as you moved your hips up, ready to feel his touch with his hands on your abdomen, wandering up to your breasts.,,Water sex is the best,'' he laughed as he positioned his dick at your entrance.,,Better than drinking?'' you asked him as your hand moved to his chest, feeling his heartbeat.,,Much better, mhhghg...'' he laughed as he got aroused even more at your wet touch.He pushed himself into you and felt your walls vibrating. The water was splashing all over the floor as he kept ramming into you, his fingers now in your mouth as you began to moan louder and louder.,,You feel so good...mhhh. Thank God I came home,'' he laughed and kissed you, making you orgasm a few seconds later.