RFA + Minor Trio with an MC who does competitive shooting

Jumin

,,Huh...?'' Jumin mumbled when he woke up noticing that your slender body wasn't next to him.
He got up and looked for you but didn't find you.
Of course he got worried but he needed to stay calm.
But then he heard a few shoots.
His heard began to beat crazily, were you perhaps in danger?!
He rushed down to the place where he heard the noisy but found you in a white suit with a pistol, shooting at bottles.
,,Mc?'' he asked you and noticed that you had something like headphones in your ears.
,,AH!'' you shrieked and saw Jumin and took off your ears protection.
,,What can I do for you, my lovely husband?'' you asked him sweetly.
,,I just wondered what you were doing....?'' he mumbled, still surprised by you.
,,Well, in four months I have to go to a competition and I thought that I should practice a bit after all what happened.'' you explained.
,,Competition....? At what?'' he asked you.
,,Well, this is some kind of shooting sports I'm doing and I have a competition...I need to become the best korean shooter to take part in the olympics.'' you told him and where about to shoot again.
,,Wait, let's go to a professional hall while my people overwork this room for you....I want to support you.'' he smiled and took your hand, ready to go to the best place in Seoul.

Zen

Your Zenny came home while you were watching a training video.
,,What are you looking at? Shooting?'' he asked you and looked into the phone you had.
,,Yes...I need to learn a new tactic.'' you mumbled.
,,Why?'' he kept asking.
,,Because....you wouldn't understand....I just need to enter the Nordic Rifle Field-Shooting and for that I need to learn something new...'' you mumbled and went on.
,,Mc, what are you doing?'' he asked you again.
This time you stopped the video and looked at him with annoyed eyes.
,,Zenny, I'm a rifle shooter, I need to enter something to show myself and other that I'm good...you-‚''
,,Mc, if you don't show me, I can't understand...I want to support you so please tell me...'' Zen was hurt by your words and you felt guilty and so the two of you visited a shooting range and showed him, what you were doing and Zen was amazed by you.
Your art to hold the pistol, your elegant moves and your look.
,,Amazing...'' he moaned when you smiled at him, satisfied with yourself.

Yoosung

,,Where are we going?'' Yoosung asked you when you told him that you wanted to choose the pace for your date.
Yoosung was really excited to see the place you were taking him.
But he never expected a shooting hall so he was somehow a bit surprised.
,,Mc...?'' he wanted to ask you something but the someone called your name and hugged you.
,,So! This is your hubby?'' the woman asked you and smiled at Yoosung.
,,Yes, that's my husband Yoosung. Yoosung, this is my student Ji Hoo''you told him.
Yoosung didn't understand anything anymore.
,,What?!'' he asked you when you told him that you were a teacher and a pretty famous person in this sport.
,,Why didn't I notice...?'' he asked you and made you laugh.
,,Teach me too!'' he insisted and so you taught him how you handle a gun and how to shoot at something.
He was pretty bad but at least the two of you had a lot of fun.

Jaehee

,,Why did you move out from your parents place?'' Jaehee asked you.
,,Well...'' you began.
,,My parents weren't really happy about my hobby. My best friend's dad taught me how to shoot and supported me with paying my tuition together with my friends. And I was pretty good thank to the both of them but somehow my parents hated it. It wasn't lady-like. And when my master died, my friend decided to move away and leave our hobby behind and I was left alone with my parents. I decided for myself that this hobby was the bets for me so I kept doing it and when my parents tried to take it away, I just ran away. And today I'm here, taking part in a Competition to become the champion.'' you told her.
Jaehee kept nodding. She didn't expect you to be like that.
Yes, you were a tomboy but she never expected you to do this kind of sport.
But still she was pretty interested into it.
She supported you and watched you while you were training every day.
Your friend saw you grow, approaching hardship and good times and she loved you so much for choosing your own path instead of your parent's path.

Saeyoung

Saeyoung already knew that you were doing this kind of sport.
But he never expected you to carry your hand gun all of the time!
So, when Saeran took out his gun and shot at Jihyun, you were quickly enough to shoot back, shooting away his gun without injuring himEveryone was amazed for a short time, even Saeyoung, who didn't expect this.
A few years later your fiance could laugh about it.
But he promised to himself that he wouldn't do anything to tease you because you had a toy gun with M&M....
And well, whenever someone got on your nerves you shot at them....
And Saeyoung was one of the people who were haunted a lot of times....
So, a secret agent could be killed by his wife.....

Saeran

None would think that you, the sweet girlish woman are the one, who won three times the gold medal at the Olympics.
But it was true.
And Saeran kidnapped you because of that.
He loved you from the first time and knew that if something would happen to him you could either safe both or just yourself.
And your life was the most important thing.
He loved the shine in your eyes every time you were outside and practiced with your rifle.
You even gave her a name, which made you even cuter.
Though, he was a bit afraid that you could kill him in the future with one of your 50 Guns....

Jihyun

To be honest Jihyun didn't like these kind of things.
,,That's so dangerous!'' he said and looked at the guns.
,,Jihuyn, I can't hurt anyone since the range is protected! And beside I think I'm kind of good enough to tell a human from a metal target!'' you told him, kind of disappointed that he didn't trust you that much.
,,Yes but still!'' he snapped.
And you got angry.
,,Do you know what's fucking dangerous?! Leaving your girlfriend in the state you left her because she ended up brain washing so many people and killed the person who was dear to me! That's fucking dangerous, idiot!'' you yelled.
Jihyun looked at you, he was shocked by your statement because he realized how right you were.
,,I'm sorry....'' he mumbled.
,,You know?! This isn't something you can be sorry about! Some scars won't heal ever! It is dangerous but I'm doing this in a fucking hall where none can get hurt!'' you sobbed.
Jihuyn hugged you and said sorry.
,,I'm afraid that you will hurt someone and will break apart because of that...'' he mumbled and hugged your body.

Vanderwood

,,Woah.'' he moaned when he first saw you.
,,I'm good, right?'' you asked him, proud of yourself.
,,Well, I know better killer. You're okay. A beginner.'' he told you and chuckled at your face.
You were so angry that you kept practicing daily with him until he told you that you were perfect.
And you soon became even better than Vanderwood who trained you.
Some day you noticed that he did this all to motivate you.
When you asked him why, he told you
,,I wanted to be sure that you could defend yourself and our family....the company won't give up....'' he mumbled and kissed.
This was the sweetest love confession Vanderwood ever gave you.
,,It would be troublesome to protect you....'' he lied and made you smile.