RFA + Minor Trio with a Mc who has a bad sight

but thinks that glasses are ugly and doesn't wear them

So, I finally found the motivation to update Wattpad, if you, however, want to stay updated daily, follow me on Tumblr, same name as here! Now, enjoy!  

Jumin

Everyone knew that you were clumsy.
Sometimes people wondered how they could let you drive.
Jumin Han instead thought that this was cute. But Jumin didn't know that you weren't clumsy at all but indeed almost blind!
Well, it wasn't that severe, your eyesight would get better with glasses but you being you hated to wear them.
Your argument was that you simply looked ugly with them.
So when Jumin checked if you already visited every doctor, he saw, that you missed one -the ophthalmologist.
Reading that you had -1,5 on both eyes shocked him.
,,I look ugly with my glasses." you mumbled when both of you sat on the couch.
He immediately took your hand and brought you to the Korean's best optometrist to buy you three new glasses and lenses.
,,Besides, you look beautiful with everything you wear, my love. Don't say something like that anymore and take care of your health, yes?"

Zen

You were getting depressed when you noticed that you couldn't recognize Zen on the stage and you were barely ten meters away from him.
You opened your purse and looked at the glasses you were taking with you.
A big sigh escaped your lips as you remembered past scenarios.
Your ex-boyfriend always saying that you looked ugly with them.
For him, you tried to use lenses but it was impossible.
,,Princess?" someone called you, making you shriek and let go of your purse.
Your belongings scattered on the floor and with a chuckle Zen helped you to gather your stuff.
,,Am I that beautiful that you even shrieked, Mc? Huh?" he mumbled when he saw the box for your glasses.
He opened the box and made sure that he was right, this was glasses.
He tried them on just to realize that the eyesight was pretty strong.
He looked at you with shocked eyes.
,,Are these yours? Can you even see me? Why aren't you wearing them?" he bombarded you with questions, making you look down to hide your embarrassed face.
,,Because...I look ugly with them and didn't want to look ugly to you..." you mumbled.
Zen nodded and put the blue glasses on your nose, watching your face.
,,Just like I thought. You look even more beautiful. I will need to hold into you even more now." he nodded and made you chuckle.

Yoosung

So, a person who looks good with their glasses looks like that?
You wondered and looked at your glasses in your hand.
You knew that you had to wear them, sometimes you couldn't even read what the TV said.
But still, you looked ugly in your opinion and lenses were way too expensive.
,,Mc?" Yoosung called you and made you approach him.
Unfortunately, you didn't see the basket on the floor and stumbled.
Luckily Yoosung could catch you before you could even hurt yourself.
,,What's wrong with you? Do you need glasses like me?" he laughed.
But when he looked at your serious face his laugh disappeared.
,,What? Really?" he asked you once again as you told him that you had to wear glasses too.
,,Wait, why aren't you wearing them then?" he asked you.
,,Because I look bad with them. I don't want to wear them..."
,,Why?? We could have the same glasses!" he smiled brightly which made you surprisedly excited too.
And so the both of you bought two red glasses and had them on.
Yoosung was really happy that he could make you wear them.
He cared about your health after all.

Jaehee

,,Uffff" you groaned as you tried to read the recipe.
You just came home after picking up your new glasses and you hated them.
Of course, it was a waste of money but you decided to never wear them.
The doctor told you also to use a spray for your eyes.
This was the only thing you agreed to.
However, your girlfriend destroyed your plan as she approached you with the spray for your eyes.
,,If you need to use this, I can just imagine that you also have glasses, Mc. Where are they?"
Embarrassedly you smiled at her and washed your hands to show her your glasses.
,,Mc? You do know that they actually have to sit on your beautiful nose, right?" she smirked.
,,Yes. Like you said on my beautiful nose. But this beautiful nose gets hid and ugly with the glasses." you told her.
Jaehee kissed your nose.
,,I believe your nose would be pretty happy about it, besides you're my girlfriend and my girlfriend isn't ugly."

Saeyoung

You could say that Saeyoung is quite a stalker.
He probably knew more about you than you about yourself.
But about a specific topic, he was still uninformed.
It was about your feelings for your glasses.
The fact that you rather had a bad eyesight than these glasses on your face.
You already knew that you looked ugly but the glasses would make you even uglier.
And so you hid the glasses until one day Saeyoung searched something and made a mess out of your shared bedroom.
In the whole mess, he found glasses, good looking glasses who seemed to be pretty valuable.
Saeyoung was sure that these weren't yours or Vanderwood's.
But Saeran didn't wear them either so he decided to keep an eye on you.
He realized that you were pretty clumsy and had trouble reading something from afar.
,,Why not using glasses?" he asked you.
Your shocked look confirmed that he was right with his accusation.
,,I think you would look great. Especially with these..." he smiled and gave you your glasses.
The single tear you shed was absorbed by his finger as he assured you that you were good looking.

Saeran

You were pretty worried about your eyesight.
It was already pretty hard to read street tables and since Saeran couldn't drive it was a quite big problem.
,,Saeran, you need to tell me what's written on it, I can't read it." you often told him.
At some point Saeran's answer wasn't a ,,Yes" or an ,,Of course!" but simply a question - ,,Why?''.
,,Huh?"
,,Why. Why don't you use glasses?"
His question was pretty hard to ignore since the both of you were practically trapped in the car.
Your answer was hard to understand but he still did.
,,I believe that there's no need to look good to be healthy.
Other people would be happy to have glasses. And besides Korea isn't like it was in the past, glassed are pretty good now days.
It's important for your health, Mc. And especially for moments like these when you can't read the signs. Imagine one day you're driving with our children and you're unable to see the dangers!"
,,You want to have children with me?" you asked him embarrassed, happy that he could imagine a relationship with you.
,,Only if you can take care of them and wear these beautiful glasses." he teased you.
,,Deal if you make a proper proposal!" you giggled.

Jihyun

,,Mc, did you once again leave your glasses here?" Jihyun asked you when you came home.
You nodded.
,,Why...?" he tried to approach you.
,,Because I look ugly with them. And besides, I always feel sick and dizzy when I have them on." you complained.
,,That's not even true...I never saw such a beautiful woman like you..." he mumbled and kissed you.
Lucy entered the room and so Jihyun used a mean way to make you wear your glasses.
,,You're a mentor for Lucy after all."
With that he made you think about your behavior.
However none could change your opinion.
,,I will shoot a picture of you to show you how beautiful you are." he whispered and shoot beautiful pictures of you and Lucy.
Indeed you liked them and so you tried to accept his compliments.

Vanderwood

,,Girl! Why aren't you wearing your damn glasses? Do you know how much I spend for them?!" he asked you as he saw your glasses on the table once again.
,,I hate wearing them!" you whined and approached Vanderwood.
,,I know but holy shit you will be able to see with them." he tried to convince you.
,,Ahh Vanderwood!" you kept on whining.
,,It's way too troublesome! After a day they get super dirty and I can't see your beautiful face anymore!" you complained as you pointed at the car keys.
,,Idiot." Vanderwood hissed and took your finger to point it a little more on the right to make you point at the glasses.
,,Besides, did I ever let anything get dirty? No. So it won't be different with your glasses!" he told you and took them, putting them in the right place - on your face.