Jumin, Zen and Jihyun with a Mc who hates wearing revealing clothes

because she's not well endowed (Mention of fears/ bully?) 

Jumin

You looked at the beautiful dresses your husband prepared.
They all were revealing at the shoulders or were a bit too short.
You were embarrassed as you looked at them.
They were so pretty and yet you looked so plain.
Your chest was as flat as your ass.
Once again you took the black dress out of the drawer which revealed almost nothing from your pale skin.
You simply felt uncomfortable with Jumin's dresses because everyone would come to see how less worth you were and you didn't want to embarrass Jumin.
Besides, the bullies in your past left a deep scar and the rich wives of Jumin's investors made everything even harder for you.
You softly applied make up as you thought about the whispers from last time.
Without noticing you began to sob, making Jumin turn his attention to you.
,,My love, what's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Are you in pain?" he asked you concerned as he tried to wipe off your tears.
,,I'm so plain and I will embarrass you!" you groaned as you laid your face on his black jacked, dirtying it with your make up.
At that point you explained him why you hated to wear revealing clothes and what you heard from the other women.
,,My love, please wear whatever you want, I will take care....just wear it I will be by your side..."
And so you came to wear a red dress with a deep neckline making all eyes blessed.
You heard a lot of compliments and noticed, that every else woman was simply jealous.
At some point Jumin was holding your waist because every man looked at you and he hated it....

Zen

Well he liked it that you didn't wear revealing clothes at all.
In his eyes you were too beautiful to get exposed to the eyes of wolves.
You were his princess after all.
Although he didn't know that you decided to not wear anything reveraling yourself since you thought that you looked bad.
When the two of you were invited to a party however he found out.
You were troubled about what to wear and when Zen showed you a dress you never tried on once, you explained that you hated it.
,,It shows too much skin. People will see my flat chest or my ugly legs....-mhhfl?!" you suddenly muffled as Zen pressed his lips on yours.
,,Whenever you lie, I will kiss you. Now, try it on. You can't know how it looks if you don't wear it, right?" he told you.
A few hours he regretted his decision since you looked splendid.
Giving you his jacked to hide your shoulders or holding your hand didn't prevent other to flirt with you....
But at least you were happy and that's what counted for Zen.

Jihyun

He was totally surprised when you rejected him and his camera.
,,Don't you want to be my model?" he asked you and thought that he was still lacking.
,,I would like to, Jihyun. But the clothes you have are way too much! They...look here my shoulder will be seen and...is that a hole in the back?
I'm a mom, Jiyhun...Lucy will get bullied at this plain view of me." you mumbled.
So, this was your problem?
His chuckle made you wonder if he understood you.
Jihyun suddenly half stripped you and took a picture of your bare shoulder, making you blush in a deep red tone.
,,You're the most beautiful mother in my eyes, please let me take a picture of you with these clothes...'' he insisted.
You were so embarrassed and touched by his words that you couldn't say no anymore and so you did what he said.
And in the end you luckily loved the pictures and the sight of you in the dresses.
,,If you love yourself, their opinions won't matter. So please just ignore them for the future, okay?''