RFA found out that Mc is a robot & try to find her creator

Your appearance itself was a mystery. But your personal dates were like the deepness of the ocean. Seven had indeed a hard time. As if you would know everything about everyone but at the same time you were ignorant.
But then he discovered that you weren't even in Rika's apartment like you told them. He discovered that none ever entered the apartment.
When he questioned you about that fact in the chatroom your account disappeared, without a trace you were gone.
,,She was a robot after all...." he said in the chatroom however.....

Jumin

.....
however Jumin couldn't believe Seven's word.
The words you told Jumin were humble and honest. Warm and secure.
They were real.
Jumin didn't believe what the others said and began to investigate on his own.
He tried to find anything which could tell him about your whereabouts.
And then, a book the two of you talked about caught his eyes.
He followed the poster and discovered a Computer store.
When he entered the store, things which reminded him about you began to catch his eye.
,,J-Jumin Han?!" a woman asked him.
He looked up, his heart began to race and his hands became sweaty.
He immediately packed our shoulders and jolt you.
,,Why?!" he asked you.
You understood.
,,You were blinded by coldness. Your past made you like that. I wanted you to make you go against your father. I wanted to free you. And we fell in love. I thought if you really loved the Mc there, you would come to find her on your own." you told him.
Jumin ended your explanation with a deep kiss. He was grateful for everything you did.

Zen

.....
however Zen knew that something was odd.
You already told him something similar about this.
You told him that these were much more secrets than you could bear.
Zen knew that something was wrong and so he decided to search you on his own.
And he did well because just seven month later he finally found you.
The two of you looked at each other. You couldn't believe what you saw.
Before you could say anything he kissed you, a deep lovely kiss connected the two of you.
,,Tell me about the secrets...'' he mumbled.
When you told him that your father left your family for a woman named Rika, you got scared. You told him that you found out that he was in a building named Mint Eye.
A hacker tried to track you down and you tricked him on your own.
,,Rika is alive?'' he asked you.
That's when he decided to leave the RFA
He didn't tell anybody but he couldn't ignore this fact.
He was hurt by the people he thought to know...

Yoosung

......
however Yoosung wasn't devastated as everyone thought.
On the other side.
He thought that this was a new challenge.
,,I will find you, Mc. You won't leave me like Rika did.'' he mumbled to himself.
The two of you often played LOLOL, you probably forgot about this.
He somehow managed to find out where your IP Address came from and found you eventually.
,,You're Mc, right?'' he asked you.
,,How did you-‚''
,,Don't leave me like Rika did!'' he begged out of the blue.
,,Listen, I didn't think that you and the RFA were that complicated. I am not Rika. We have nothing similar anymore because I left the RFA.''
,,You both left so there's a similarity.'' he mumbled and tried to take your hand.
,,That's why we can't be together.'' you snapped and left.
Yoosung didn't stop however, his love was real.
And you fell in love with him too, at some point, a few years later after he stopped to make up similarities between you and Rika.

Jaehee

.....
however Jaehee didn't trust other except she saw it with her own eyes.
For a bit she stayed at C&R.
She used Jumin's power to find your whereabouts.
It took her so long and at some point it was too much to bear.
,,I'm going, Mr. Han. I won't come anymore.'' she told him and left.
She decided to realize her dream even without you, the love of her life and her life saver.
But someday after she opened her coffee shop a woman entered who made her heart beat crazily.
And she knew that fate found you for her.
,,Mc? I'm Jaehee Kang. Please let me offer you a coffee. I would like to talk with you''.
You finally reached your goal, happiness for her which she archived on her own.

Saeyoung

.....
however he didn't tell them that you yourself were real.
He didn't want the other to become even angrier now that he knew about his brother and Rika.
he decided to first find Saeran and support him.
Afterwards he tried to find you. Saeran took a long time to get better but Saeyoung felt your support from apart.
,,I did it, Mc. Would you now come again?'' he asked you three years later when everything was settled and you stood in front of him.
,,Saeran?'' you asked him.
,,He's well again. We do a lot together.''
,,Rika?'' you asked him again.
,,Yoosung and Zen hid her for a therapy.'' he answered.
,,V?'' you mumbled making Saeyoung tearing up.
,,Died.'' he horoased (HJK)
,,You?'' you asked for the last time.
,,I have Saeran now, I've found happiness. I forgot about Rika, I've found peace. I forgave Jihyun, I've found love and good reasons. The only thing that I miss is you.'' he mumbled and kissed your hands.