NSFW/ SMUT - RFA + Minor Trio giving and receiving oral sex

Jumin

,,Hello my husband..." you whispered into Jumin's ear when he arrived in the middle of the night.He quickly approached and hugged you below the warm blankets.He slowly kissed your cheek down to your soft lips where your tongues met, dancing together after a hard day.His hands wandered down between your thighs where his fingers slowly stroked your sex.,,Mhh...don't you want to taste it...?" you asked him while you moaned at his actions.Jumin came over you. His eyes looked firm into yours before his tongue touched every part of your body, down to your vagina.He slowly licked your pearl of lust before he began to suck on it.,,Ahghmmm!" you moaned, moving your hip up to his face.,,I don't need Gucci or Armani if you make my pussy a tsunami," you loudly moaned, making him chuckle against your vagina, sending vibrations down there.,,Cum now, Mc..." he mumbled before you released your juice into his face.,,Mhh..." you breathed in and slowly sat up, panting loudly.Your face faced his before you did the same for him, taking his dick fully into your mouth.

Zen

,,They will hear us!" you chuckled against his lips.,,No, they won't...please give me a blowjob..." he begged as he kissed you again.You laughed again before you went down, rubbing your body slowly against his body.,,You're moaning just by feeling my breasts?" you asked him, taking his dick, which was still in his pants, between your tits.Zen nodded. He looked so vulnerable from down there.His pants clicked as you opened them and pushed them down.,,Ohh, you're already hard!" you whispered and took his big, grown dick into your mouth.,,Ahhh..." he moaned as you bobbed on his dick.Your fingers tickled his balls while your hand rubbed his dick.Zen was a moaning mess before he pressed an erect ,,Coming!"You pulled out and let his semen on your face.,,Mhhh~" you chuckled, collapsing on the floor.,,Aish. You always do that on purpose," he whispered, pulling up his shorts.While he put on his own boxer shorts you pushed down your panties, exposing your wet pussy.,,You didn't even beg..." he complained, but still buried his face into your walls.

Yoosung

Both of you always had a pretty shy sex life.But today, you wanted to test something different.Yoosung was currently pushing his dick into you as you grabbed the sheets.,,Mhh...you're doing so well, babe...!" you laughed, moving your head from left to right and back.,,I love you..." Yoosung moaned into your ear when he finally came into you.Yoosung pulled out and slammed his penis against your entrance, making you shriek for a moment because of the ecstasy.,,Yoosung, can you please lick my pussy...?" you panted.,,But...I just came into you..." he mumbled.Your fingers massaged your clit while you moaned again a bit louder.Even though Yoosung never tried Oral Sex before, something drove him to put his face down on your vagina, sucking on you.,,AHH, oh yes! Yoosung!!" you screamed, loving the feeling of his wetness on yours.It didn't take long until you finally came into his face.,,Oh gosh, Yoosung this was so hot...Should I do a blowjob for you too...?" you asked him, giggling at his big dick.

Jaehee

,,I've never tried oral sex..." Jaehee mumbled as you tickled her.,,It's okay. We need to learn together..." you breathed and helped her to get out of her shirt.A quick act with your fingers and her bra was on the floor, exposing her pink nipples.,,Mhh..." her voice echoed through the room as your tongue slowly licked her body down to her belly button.Your hands pulled down her panties.,,Are you okay?" you asked her in a sexy voice.She softly nodded.Her okay let you put your fingers into her mouth and then insert them into her ass.,,AH!" she shrieked, grabbing your shoulders.,,Does it hurt?" you asked her, stopping your movements.You only moved when she shook her head.You pulled out and put your fingers in again, stretching her insides.When moans were pleasure ones, you added a finger and began to fiddle with her clit, making her gasp again.,,Mc...Mc too much...mhfg..!" she grunted.You smiled against her sweet vagina.Jaehee rolled her eyes and threw her head back.This was your sign to play with her other hole.,,Oh-!" she gasped, pressing her vagina in your face, finally coming on you.,,Oh...oh yeah..." she moaned and collapsed on the cold floor.Her eyes observed you as you licked your fingers.,,Now...I'm the only one...who felt good..." Jaehee smiled, licking her lips unconsciously.You smirked when you heard her words and so you let her lay back.You first rubbed your clit against her, feeling the sexual tension for a moment.But suddenly, you felt yourself being lifted and without having noticed it, your vagina was on Jaehee's face, who was slowly putting her tongue into you.,,I will help you..." you whispered and began to softly ride her face, beginning to moan when she also inserted her fingers.