RFA + Minor Duo with a MC who follows them around

at home while holding onto their shirt 

Jumin

He wasn't home often but whenever he was you followed him around.
Often you were holding onto his shirt.
You didn't know why but you somehow wanted to stay by his side and feel something between your fingers.
Luckily Jumin wasn't annoyed by that at all but thought that it was really cute.
,,My love...I love you so much...'' he chuckled when he got up, you following his movements and immediately grabbing his shirt.
,,I love you too...I hope you noticed...'' you smiled.
He wasn't annoyed or stressed by your actions, this made you feel at ease.

Zen

The first time you did it he was kind of shocked and thought you wanted to ask him something.
,,Yes? What's wrong, Jagi?'' he asked you.
,,Huh...nothing...'' you gave him as a response.
He was okay with it but he wondered why you kept holding onto him.
,,Are you sure? You're still holding me....'' he mumbled, now getting concerned.
,,Huh? no...I...just want to follow you....'' seeing your embarrassed face made him blush too.
,,Please stop....you're about to unleash the beast in me....''

Yoosung

Your husband didn't even notice this habit of yours until one time you stumbled, making fall the both of you.
,,Aia....'' you mumbled and rubbed your head in pain.
,,Are you alright, Yoosung? Oh my god, did I hurt you? Did you injure your eye?'' you immediately asked him.
,,No, I'm alright, and you? Is your head okay?'' he tried to make you feel better while stroking the part you were just rubbing.
,,How did it happen?'' he asked you.
,,Were you holding me...?''
You were actually surprised that he didn't notice that you had this habit for quite a time.
,,Yes, didn't you notice that I followed you around while holding onto your shirt?'' you asked him.
Your husband jolted his head.
Both of you began to laugh, still sitting on the floor.

Jaehee

The first few times Jaehee thought that it was just to show her that you loved her.
She thought that it was something couples did.
But she didn't think that you would do this for a week.
Your girlfriend got concerned that there was something wrong and that you were following her around because of a particular problem.
,,Huh? No, there's nothing wrong?'' you answered when she asked you.
,,There's no problem, I just love to be with you and so I wanted to feel your warmth while holding you...does it annoy you?'' you asked her, getting shy immediately.
Since then you tried to stop yourself from your habit but Jaehee quickly missed your touch and so you continued following her after she begged you to do it again.

Saeyoung

You developed your habit in the period when Saeyoung kept rejecting you, screaming that he was too dangerous.
And so, you being you and deeply in love, began to follow him around whenever he got up, which was a very seldom occasion.
When he was sitting in front of the display your hand began to itch, the urge to grab him got bigger and bigger.
Whenever he said that he was dangerous your fear of him leaving you grew.
And so, when he finally accepted you, you began to hold onto him, following him around to make sure that he wouldn't leave you.
And the two of you even agreed to keep on doing it since he felt better to know that you were always by his side.

Saeran

It all began when the two of you first moved away, living together on the island, away from problems and troubles.
One day you actually felt a bit sick and dizzy and so you held onto him.
Your boyfriend was just about to ask you what you were doing when you loosened your grip, almost collapsing.
Luckily he could catch you and saved you from any damage but ever since then he was scared that something could happen to you.To make him feel better, you began to follow him around, holding onto his shirt.

Jihyun

,,Chuff chuff chuff!'' you called when Lucy was pretty little, acting as if you were a train.
,,Chuff chuff chuff, the train comes! Who wants to come with me?'' you asked.
,,Meee! Mee!'' she giggled.
Jihyun was, by accident, right in front of you and so to make her daddy play with them you held onto him and took his shirt.
,,Chuff chuff chuff! Where are we going, captain daddy?'' you asked him then when you saw that he was smiling brightly.
,,The last stop is the dreamland! Directing to Miss' Lucy's bed!'' he answered, walking into her room.
When your adopted daughter was sleeping, the two of you stepped outside and began to talk.
,,So, Miss. Can I give you a passage to the living room?'' he asked you and since then you followed him around, holding onto him. Sometimes you even said ,,Chuff Chuff'' to remind him of the happy times.