RFA + Minor Duo who find out that MC is a Teenager

Jumin ( international age: 26/ korean age: 27)

When he opened and saw your face, his smile got bigger.
,,Please enter.'' he told you.
He always assumed that you were 25 or older.
Your help while the RFA was in crisis helped him a lot, you had to go through a lot in your past, he guessed.
While he proposed to you he thought about how much you helped him, what you went through with him.
He was amazed by you.
,,Yes, I want to marry you too!'' you told him and made him really happy.
,,Let's marry immediately!'' he was overjoyed.
,,Huh? Sorry, I think that's not possible....'' you told him and giggled.
Jumin looked at you.
,,I'm still 17.'' you confessed.
His wine glass fell down...
,,Your international age isn't -‚''
,,That's my korean age.'' you told him.
His face lost all its colors.
He was going through hardships with a 17 years old girl? A woman who was 10 years younger than him helped him through troubles....
Jumin was shocked but he was still in love with you.
,,I feel like my dad...'' he confessed.
,,I'm going out with a younger woman than me.....10 years....'' he sighted.
,,That's okay because I'm not like your dad's girlfriends and you're not your dad.....we overcame so much....this won't be that hard!'' you gave him courage, once again.

Zen ( international age: 23/ korean age: 24)

,,Nice to meet you!'' he smiled when he saw you.
,,Hiii!'' you greeted him and smiled brightly at him.
The evening you spend with Zen was amazing.
That night he told you so much and you helped him so much.
Even when the two of you moved in together and his parents rejected him, you helped him to not break down.
When the time finally came and his parents were okay with it to meet him, he brought you along.
Still, everyone noticed that his parents hated the situation.
,,Miss.....Mc...how old are you if I'm allowed to ask you.'' his dad asked you.
You brightly smiled at him and gave him a nod.
,,My international age is 18 so I'm 19.'' you explained.
,,Ugh!'' Zen choked when he heard that and looked at you with a surprised expression.
,,You're really young....'' his mom told you.
When the two of you were alone again, Zen was still shocked.
,,I.....I.....I'm a perverted....'' he whined and walked up and down.
,,You know that we're only 5 years apart?'' you asked him.
,,Yes but we became a couple when you were....oh god! The things this Unknown did to you! Are you okay?!'' Zen panicked but then you slapped his cheeks with your hands and cupped his now red cheeks.
,,I love you and I'm okay.'' you told him firm.
,,Oh jagi....you're such an adult....you make me feel childish!''

Yoosung ( international age: 20/ korean age: 21)

,,I think I already saw you.....'' Yoosung told you when he met you.
,,Yes! I'm happy you recognized me, sunbae!'' you smiled at him.
,,Sunbae...? OH!'' then he remembered.
,,Are you perhaps the Mc from my campus?!'' he asked you in a trembling voice.
,,Yeah! I'm so lucky! I met you finally!''
,,Oh!! I was such a bad example...and I'm so childish in front of you!'' he whined once again.
,,But you're really sweet! And you can cook! It all looked yummy!'' you couranged him.
,,And I let you go through so much! Ohh! I'm so sorry!'' he excused himself.
But you kept laughing and hugged him.
,,You were a great example....I always admired you! Really!'' you confessed.
,,You look so much older...and you're so intelligent....I'm really happy!'' your now boyfriend blushed.

Jaehee ( international age: 25/ korean age: 26)

When she gave you the key, she was the most happiest woman in the world.
To be honest, the two of you moved together quickly and also slept together....
And you would lie if you would say, that the two of you stayed calm in the romantic nighty atmosphere....
The two of you made....naughty things....
But you were really concerned.....you were still a student, you didn't have any money and no time...
You had to study and work in the coffee shop...
,,I need to tell her....'' you mumbled.
,,What do you need to tell me?'' she asked you with her beautiful smile.
You got pale.
,,Hey...is everything alright?'' she asked you.
,,Well....'' you mumbled.
,,WHAT?!'' Jaehee yelled when she found out that you were 17 years old.
,,But that's my international age! In korea I'm 18!!'' you defended yourself.
,,MC! You're still a student! I let you buy a coffee shop! You have to study!'' she argued with you.
,,I will work part time at Jumin's company!'' you cried.
,,Mc! You have to go to school! And study! You would overwork yourself with the coffee shop and Jumin!'' Jaehee told you.
,,Okay! I was working with you and you didn't know that I'm a student and that young!'' you told her.
,,Yeah! In vacation!'' Jaehee argued with you.
,,Yeah....I will still help you after school....'' you told her.
Jaehee was still angry at you but stopped.
She helped you with school and tried to manage the shop by herself.
Luckily Jumin wasn't the kind of man who held resentment for too long and helped you out.

Saeyoung ( international age: 21/ korean age: 22)

,,Mhh....'' he looked at you file.
He just couldn't find anything about you.
Only a picture.
And you looked older.
When he moved in Rika's apartment he didn't even care to ask you.
And when the two went out to search Saeran, his twin brother, he didn't thought about asking you.
But later on, when everything calmed down, he asked you.
,,You're older, right? Right?'' he looked at you.
,,Well....'' you mumbled and blushed.
,,I'm 17....'' you told him.
Saeyoung didn't react.
For a few hours he stayed silent.
,,Saeyoung...'' you called him.
,,Where are your parents? You should go back.'' he asked you.
,,Died.'' you told him.
,,Who cares for you?'' he asked you.
,,Someone who isn't nice to me.'' you responded and went on your knees and bowed your head.
,,I beg you, please let me stay.'' you sobbed.
Saeyoung looked at you. His eyes looked sad and full with love.
,,I-‚'' but you stopped him.
,,Think about it. We're the same. Jihyun took you in when you were younger....you were also alone. And besided, I look older and I'm not childish....'' you told him.
,,Yeah, he took me in. Look what happened to me. Jiyhun died, Jumin is alone, Yoosung lost his cousin, my brother got brain washed and....I put you into danger...''
He looked at you.
,,Please, go.....'' he was now crying.
,,Ok....but I'm not going because you asked me. But because you're crying and you're in pain...that's why. I love you...and I will come back....'' you promised him.

Saeran ( international age: 21/ korean age: 22)

He knew everything about you.
Except for your age.
But he didn't care.
But later on he asked you.
,,When's your birthday?'' you smiled at you.
And you gave him the date....
,,2001....2001?!'' he yelled and you nod.
,,Shit....!'' he screamed and disappeared into the kitchen.
,,Seriously?!'' he asked you again.
,,Y-yeah...'' you told him of course, you showed him no fear.
,,I can't believe it. I....I'm a monster...I kidnapped a 17 years old girl, didn't feed her, hurt her and put her in danger and she...?! She helped me and protected me as if she was the adult one.....'' he yelled and slapped the door.
,,Shit!'' he yelled once more but then you hugged him.
,,It's okay...you're not a monster....it's not your fault...I'm okay...everything is okay....okay?'' you asked him with your big eyes.
Saeran looked at you, his tears fell on your face.
,,Okay....'' he whispered.

Jihyun ( international age: 26/ korean age: 27)

,,Oh! Aren't you the daughter of the big company....? Mc, right?'' a man asked you at Jihyun's exhibition
,,Yeah....I am'' you responded with a forced smile.
,,Amazing! How old are you now, 20?'' he asked you.
Jihyun's eyes got bigger.
,,Yes.'' you answered honestly.
When the two of you got home, he asked you to explain.
,,Yes, I'm 20.'' you told him.
,,Then..back then, three years ago when I was 27.....you were 17?'' he asked you.
,,Yes.'' you told him again.
Jihyun didn't answer.
He wasn't the type to yell or do anything.
,,Mc....why didn't you tell us?'' he asked you.
,,Excuse me, can you tell me the difference between telling you and not?'' you told him and crossed your arms.
,,Shit.'' Jihyun thought ,,She's so adult...that's why none guessed.''
,,Right. Even if I would have told you....my age would have been a burden to you.''
,,Yes but you were in danger.'' he told you.
Just thinking about how burdensome it must have been....experiencing Saeran's death after he cared so much for you, Rika's behavior and his actions....
,,Everything worked out. I still could grew up. I still found a job.'' you smiled at him and kissed his lips.
,,Don't be worried....it's okay.'' you assured him.