RFA with a Mc who can't eat healthy food

without gagging or throwing up and so she eats unhealthy food

Jumin

He was pretty surprised to hear that you never ate the chef's food and instead sent the bodyguards to buy you meals from McDonalds or Burger King. And so he asked you about it. You still didn't want to tell him that your body somehow rejected the food and so you tried to eat it. But unfortunately in the next moment you felt just way to ill and began to throw up. Jumin immediately acted and helped you to go to the toilet. That day you told him about the fact that you somehow couldn't eat anything except Fast Food. ,,My love, I'm concerned about that. I will call a medical." he told you. It wasn't that Jumin wanted to change you but that he was afraid that this state could be something serious. Luckily it wasn't but you got the chance to go through a therapy to finally taste normal food.

Zen

Well he couldn't say anything because he wasn't better. He was smoking and drinking beer for a long long time after all. But when he found out that you had to gag every time you tried to eat fruits or vegetables, he told you to eat whatever makes you feel comfortable. But of course he knew that you couldn't live like this forever. There were way too many chemicials in the food. The two of you had to find a different solution. But for the time being Zenny wanted to make you feel good the way you were.

Yoosung

,,What? Mc! You can't do that!'' he whined as he first found out. You looked at your husband. ,,You know, that's what everyone always tells me. But you guys do nothing to change it. Or even ask me why this is so.'' you snapped and put your food away. If his reaction was like that, you prefered to not eat. But he was feeling bad afterwards and tried to find about this. Unfortunately he didn't find anything. ,,I wish I would be a medical for human....not a vet.'' he told you. ,,Yoosung, I feel good the way I am for now. Let's try this first and then let's search a solution...'' you told him with your bright smile.

Jaehee

Of course she was totally against it. But after all she couldn't say much since she also only ate takeout and drank only coffee. She couldn't understand why you had to throw up but she saw it herself when you tried to eat something different than fast food. Your body somehow rejected the food. ,,I am sorry for my reaction, Mc...'' she apologized and hugged you. ,,I love you the way you are, I really do.'' she told you honestly. And to be honest, she liked to eat this kind of food too.

Saeyoung

He didn't really notice. He was the one who always ate his chips or drank DP. But one day he asked you if you could cook him something he saw in a Meme. That's when he found out that you couldn't even cook. A few days later he noticed that you were going regularly to the hospital for a long time. And so he decided to ask you about that. ,,Oh, is that so? Woah!! Nobody will nag me because of the things I eat, AMAZING!'' he laughed and kissed you.