NSFW !! RFA + Minor Trio with a Mc who wants to be called ,,Mommy'' in bed

Jumin

,,Daddy~'' you called him while he was working.
Since you often called him like that while doing naughty stuff, he immediately stopped working and approached you, losing his tie.
,,Yes, my love?''
,,I want to be called mommy....'' you mumbled and looked at him.
,,You want to have children? Let's begin with them right now!'' he chuckled.
,,Noooo....well, we can begin with them and so but I meant...I call you daddy too...''
You tried to be more specific.
,,Oh....I need to test how it sounds....'' he smirked and unbuttoned his shirt and began to nip at your neck as his hands wandered down to your vulva.
You were already panting when he was below your panty, stroking you.
You began to touch his throbbing member and stopped when you felt that he was getting bigger.
,,Mommy....don't stop....'' he mumbled and bite your ear making you groan his name.
,,Oh, you seem to like being named mommy, huh?'' he laughed and made you moan again.
When his dick was finally inside, he teased you ,,Mommy you're so beautiful....Mommy....''

Zen

To be honest you never wanted to be named like that until you watched one of these dirty videos.
Well, it wasn't your intention, you just were searching for something together with Jaehee but then you found this and watched it.
,,Oh dear, Jaehee...'' you mumbled as you saw her red cheeks.
,,Imagine...Zen saying this to you...'' she said with a trembling voice.
,,I will call you later...'' you mumbled and rushed out to go back to Zen.
,,Hi babe! Why are you here so early?'' he asked you when he heard you opening the door.
You didn't even care to respond but instead kissed him deeply.
,,Zenny...Jaehee and I watched something and I want to test it now....'' you moaned and made Zen realize that you were totally wet.
,,Wait, you girls watched p-‚''
,,Name me mommy in bed!'' you called and began to strip him.
It took him a lot of courage but in the end, he moaned ,,Mommy'' instead of your name.

Yoosung

,,Yes baby, you're good!'' you praised him and stroked his hair.
,,Let's do something new...call me mommy!'' you smirked and tried to ride him quicker.
He however grabbed your hips and looked deep into your eyes.
,,Mommy?'' he asked you again to make sure that he didn't misunderstand.
,,Yes, mommy...'' you mumbled and noticed that he wasn't really happy.
Suddenly the atmosphere vanished and you got down.
He sat up and scratched his head.
,,To be honest, I'm okay with every name except for daddy and mommy....I somehow think about the times I was calling my mother....I don't want to do love to you and think of my mom....'' he mumbled.
You noticed that he was uncomfortable and hugged him, pressing your breasts at his chest.
,,Okay okay...I'm sorry......'' you mumbled, feeling bad for the awkward situation.
The two of you decided to use names like misters or lady for the future.

Jaehee

You loved the sex you had with your girlfriend.
She always made you cum the best.
But you noticed that you had a wish which you wanted to try out.
Being called mommy while doing it....
You were scared that she would reject your idea but it was kind of funny afterward when you asked her.
She was just licking your dripping wet pussy as you pressed her head deeper between your legs.
Your whole body was trembling.
She parted her lips and went up to kiss you fiercely.
Your juice and her saliva mixed into your mouth as you groaned.
,,Mc....help me too...'' she whined and laid down, opening her legs.
,,Beg for it...beg for it and name me mommy....'' you moaned and saw her blushed unsure face.
,,Mommy....'' she moaned as you put your fingers into her.
It was an immense feeling whenever she called you mommy.
After the sex however she confessed that she found it rather odd that you wanted to be called mommy.
,,So, you don't want to call me like that anymore?'' you asked her.
,,No...I think it's okay now...'' she mumbled and smiled at you.

Saeyoung

,,Can we really do this while Saeran sleeps in the room next to us...?'' you asked Saeyoung while he massaged your breasts.
,,He won't come in, don't worry....'' he mumbled and began to lick your hard nipples.
,,Okay....hugh...'' you began to moan already, feeling the wetness between your legs.
,,Saeyoung....'' you groaned and stroked his arm while he finger fucked you.
,,Mhhh...?'' he asked you and observed your every movement.
,,Can you please call me mommy while doing it....?'' you asked him while you watched his hard dick.
,,Ohhh....this young lady has a fetish....'' he laughed and inserted his penis into you, making you scream.
,,Mommy....mhhhh you're so warm and good....I love you....do you love daddy as well, mommy?'' he asked you and went quicker, making you almost yell.
,,Yes, daddyyyy!'' you moaned louder when you heard him.
,,What's wrong? Why are you guys calling your parents-HOLY SHIT!'' Saeran yelled when he opened the door and closed it as quickly as possible.
The two of you however ignored him and decided to feel the amazing power of your orgasm.

Saeran

The sex between the two of you was always pretty hard.
You loved how he managed to finish you so quickly, his muscles, and his tricks...
Everything about him made you feel pretty hot.
So hot that one day you decided to simply call him daddy.
It made him go quicker and harder on you.
The sex between you and him was indeed amazing.
One day, while Saeran was licking your pussy and stroking your nipples with one hand you decided to ask him to please call you mommy.
,,Really? But then we need to change something....'' he mumbled and got harder just thinking about it.
He took you on his lap, inserting his rock hard dick into you.
,,Please mommy...ride me hard...'' he moaned as he saw your bouncing breasts.
,,Mhhh...'' you moaned and rode him, moving your hips as quickly as possible.
,,Mommy....yes mommy...'' he moaned before he reached his climax, ejaculating into your walls as you orgasmed too.

Jihyun

,,You want to be called mommy?'' he asked you while the two of you sat next to each other on the couch.
,,Mhm...'' you nodded and tried to figure out what he was thinking.
,,To be honest, I don't really like the idea...'' he mumbled and looked at you with apologetic eyes.
He didn't want to disappoint you but he just thought it was kind of odd.
,,No, it's okay...'' you mumbled.
,,Well...we could try it out for once...'' he told you and tried his best.
However the two of you felt awkward when you moved your hips and he asked for more, moaning ,,Mommy''
,,Seems as if Lucy is calling me...'' you mumbled.
,,Let's stay with our names.'' he suggested and went on, naming you Mc.
It was a good feeling this time.
Perhaps because you tried out something new but this time his lips seemed sexier and so his kisses were really intensive.
While he moved his hips into you, you slightly pinched his nipples. making him rush a bit more.
The intense feeling when he came into you was so good.
And even after he came he decided to go on with the sex, this time punching and licking your nipples.

Vanderwood

You loved your boyfriend and you also loved his sex.
It was amazing how deep he could hit you at once and how much he could satisfy you.
As if he was the sex god.
He was simply amazing.
But you also had to be honest with your own feelings, you wanted to try out something new.
Vanderwood often just fucked you, without saying anything.
Once in the while, it was amazing but now you just wanted to hear his sweet voice.
And so you told him.
He suddenly packed your arms and pressed you against the wall, quickly inserting his hands into your panties and searching for the entrance to your slippery pussy.
,,Mhhhhghhh....what are you doing, babe?'' you asked him and spread your legs a bit more.
,,Mommy said she wanted to have sex, right?'' he smirked and nipped at your neck, stroking your clit.
,,AHHH....mhhhhghhh...'' you moaned and literally melted into his hand.
,,More, Vanderwood give me more...'' you ordered.
,,What do you want, mommy?'' he asked you again and stopped moving his hand.
,,I SAID MORE!'' you yelled.
He stripped off your panties and his own and trusted his hard dick deep into you, riding you against the wall.
,,Ahhh.....ughhh....yeah...'' you moaned into his ear as you hugged him and put your weight on his shoulders.
,,Yes, mommy....now I will punish you for making me say these lewd things!'' he laughed and laid you on the floor, thrusting into you even harder.