NSFW/ SMUT RFA doing a Roleplay with MC

Jumin

,,It's embarrassing..." you whispered from the door of your bathroom.,,It's okay. if you don't want to do it, Mc...I will-"At that very moment, you opened the door.Jumin muted as he saw you.You painted your nose in a baby pink to make yourself look like a cat.Your cat ear looked so real and the collar you were wearing made him feel very excited.You even had the tail and a very erotic lingerie.He choked as he saw you.,,Meow..." you whispered and approached him.Jumin patted you ,,Well done, little kitten... now your owner, me, will teach you a few things..." he groaned excitedly and stroked your face.And so your roleplay began; you as the baby kitten with him as your owner...

Zen

,,Lord... I cleaned everything... I will go and take a shower now..." you whispered and observed Zen, who licked his lips.You were wearing a maid's outfit while he looked like a king.,,Yes, Maid... you should do that... allow me to help you..." he moaned and approached you, putting away the Swiffer from your hand.,,Thank you, Lord... this may be a bit difficult to take off..." you said in a very seductive voice.Zen loved this voice.Slowly, he took off the first jacket and began to open your blouse.He stroked your body and observed the bra you were wearing.As you let the clothes fall, you began to want to open his suit. However, his hands stopped you.,,The lord hasn't allowed you to do that... beware, Maid..." he chuckled.And you knew that Zen was enjoying this act a lot.,,Forgive me, my Lord..." you moaned when he finally opened your bra.,,Your lord didn't allow you to moan... if you don't want to be beheaded, do what I tell you..." he ordered.The act was very long since Zen did everything very slowly.It was also painful since you were really needy, but weren't allowed to moan or touch him.But at some point, the king of the bed allowed you to touch his chest and at that very moment, he entered you.,,Yell my name. I am your king and I will make you my Queen..."

Yoosung

Both of you wanted to at least try a roleplay.For that, you also bought the clothes you wanted to wear.The two of you wanted to make a LOLOL roleplay.Maybe it was a bit different from the real game, but you were a warrior and he was a bad guy who wanted to kill her with his sword, but the end of it would be a very erotic fight between the both or you.,,Beware, I will kill you and your commander won't be able to save you..." he said, loud and clear but also a bit unsure.,,I will fight back and use all I have got...!" you told him.You were sitting on him.However, his body reacted on his own, making his hips go up and make you moan because of his movements.Suddenly, Yoosung became very good at it and began to laugh ,,This naughty warrior...",,Ride me like you would ride your horse...",,You evil monster, I will fight you~" you moaned as you really began riding him, your clothes still on.At the end, it was a real hassle taking off all the clothes you bought, but in the end it was still very exciting.,,Next time," you began.,,Let's be a nurse and the doctor..." you begged him and kissed him.

Jaehee

The day was hard, but good.A lot of customers came and you made a lot of money.Your coffee shop was doing very well.,,I would like to lay down on a table right now," you joked as you let down the curtains.You already took off your work clothes and were currently wearing just the shirt and your panties.,,Just do it. I will clean the tables later," she laughed.Suddenly, you got the perfect idea and indeed down.,,Oi, boss... I'm not happy with your service..." you yelled and waited for Jaehee.She immediately began to play your game and approached you.,,What can I do for you, Customer?" she asked you with a smile on her face.She was tired but this act of yours made her all excited and besides, you looked way too hot right now.,,I don't know... it wasn't good here... just try to make me feel better," you said a bit unfriendly.,,Surely, the customer is the king after all,"And so she got on her knees and slowly pulled down your panties.The fresh air hit you and made you groan.,,Oh, Boss, I wonder if you can make it better like that..." you joked, knowing that this way she could make you go crazy.Slowly she massaged you with her finger and entered you, making you scream in excitement.Her soft lips touched your clit while she began to search your G-Spot and at the same time suck your clit.Pretty quickly, the table was covered in cum.,,So, Customer, I hope you were happy with this service. I will now tidy up the table, so if you please would, now leave..." she chuckled as you were still painting.

Saeyoung

,,Nurse Mc, I need to check your capacity after the mistake you made with the patient earlier," Saeyoung groaned on the couch and clapped on his lap, showing you that he wanted you to sit down on his lap.You did as he said, making your skirt go up a bit.,,Listen to my heartbeat," he told you.Slowly, you unbuttoned his shirt, making him groan in excitement.You took your stethoscope and slowly placed it on his chest.,,Dr. Choi, I think we need to look into it more. Your heart is beating like crazy..." you told him.,,That Nurse Mc," he inhaled and took you in his arms, pressing you into the couch, laying his body on you ,,because you make me go crazy," he whispered. ,,Really... I didn't do anything wrong..." you chuckled to tease him, freeing your hand and pulling your skirt, making him see your leg.He began to rub his hip against yours.,,Nurse Mc, please check my fever... I feel hot suddenly," he joked.You took his head with your hands and pulled him to your lips, checking with them if he was hot.,,You're not sick, Doctor," you answered.,,I will show you how it's done, Nurse," he hissed and put a finger in your mouth, massaging your insides.,,Like this..." you moaned.,,Or the other way, is this..." he chuckled and pushed a finger into your vagina, making you bite his finger.,,Now I will punish you, Nurse..." he laughed, added a finger and began to scissor you, making a moaning mess out of you...