TRIGGER WARNINGS - MC secretly takes anxiety/ depression medications

TRIGGER WARNINGS! MENTION OF DEPRESSION, FEARS, ANXIETY  

Jumin

Once again it was a lonely Wednesday without your husband Jumin Han.You sat on the black couch and you could feel that your breath went quicker. The muscles around your heart thighed up, making it feel as if there was no space in the inside of your chest. You looked at the blue-white box in your purse and opened it. You quickly put the white pill with trembling hands on your tongue, making it melt, tasting the mealy flavor. You still had side effects such as diarrhea sometimes even though you were taking the antidepressive for a long time now. ,,So lucky that I can take them always at the same time..." you mumbled and looked around you. Loneliness. The darkness and coldness of the room made you shiver. You didn't want this, you really didn't. ,,Jumin...." you began to sob again out of the blue, feeling only shame for your weak state. You needed to hide this feeling, you wanted to support him after all, not be a burden for the man you loved the most. In a completely different place, a certain man named Jumin Han was worried for you, his love. He realized that he left you alone for a long time now and he was really sorry for that. Especially today he thought that he had to return back home and so he left everything undone to go to you. You on the other side didn't plan to see your husband until a few hours and decided to leave the medication on the table. Instead, you decided to try to sleep to catch up on what you couldn't do in your last days. Unfortunately, this sleep wasn't relaxing at all. Instead, someone began to shake you as soon as you dozed off. ,,Mc! What's that!" a man's voice asked you. When he came home everything seemed oddly dark and he found your body on the couch with some strange medications on the table. When he googled the medication he found out that you took antidepressants. Shattered. That's what happened to the heart you came to warm up. Jumin hugged you tightly as he saw that you were about to cry. ,,I'm sorry! I was so scared to tell you....scared that you will leave me, hate me....I missed you and felt lonely...I'm such a coward I'm sorry." you said with a trembling voice. Your husband felt bad. It was partly his fault, wasn't it? ,,It's okay. Okay....It's no problem because we will get over it together....together, Mc....yes?"

Zen

Your fingers began to tremble as you scrolled through the new iPhone you just got. It seemed as if the bad comments below your pictures would never come to an end. As if you fell into an endless pool of hate, jealousy, and loneliness. You decided to click on the three little circles on the right to delete your Instagram post just to not be boomed with hate messages, making you throw your phone in the last corner of the dark room. Zen was out once again and you seemed unable to hold your tears. When will it get better? When will you laugh again? When will you feel a warm smile on your lips, warming up the heart of the one you love? Thinking about Zen made you shiver and sob even harder. You finally decided to take the white pill which caused you often a dry mouth. But you could bear the side effects like dizziness and nausea as long as you finally got better. But unfortunately, it seemed like it just couldn't offer you the things you wanted to have. You groaned as you threw the pills to your phone, and laid your head on your palm. ,,Jagiya?" none other than Zen called you and entered the room. You were too weak to look up, to make other noises than the sniffing ones. Zen immediately approached you and checked you. But the side effects of the pill made you dizzy once again and so you crushed against his body. Zen immediately held you in his arms and supported you. While he brought you to the couch he noticed the pills. ,,Mc.....'' he mumbled and showed them to you. ,,What does that mean, princess?'' he asked you calmly and waited for your explanation. ,,Uhhhuhhhh, I am so.....sorry....! Don't leave me.....please....'' you begged. Zen stayed silent for a while and just hugged you. His palms formed circles on your back while you sobbed into his shirt, explaining why you hid it from him, that you were taking this medication. ,,I....am so sorry....really.....the thing with Unknown and the Media scared me....out of the blue I wasn't Hyun's girlfriend anymore but Zen's. Not only this, but I was also the enemy of a lot of people....the haters....the situation scared me....I thought if I would tell you, you would leave me, hate me because I was a burden to your job....it scared me because I would never want you to stop being a star and so....-‚'' ,,Mc....'' he whispered. Just now you noticed that he was sobbing with you. ,,You are so much more important....I will try to solve the whole situation, but if this won't help, I will give up the agency for you....you are so much more important to me....really....'' he told you and kept hugging you until you fell asleep. ,,Really....you scared me...I thought that you found out....'' Zen mumbled as he took a bottle from his bag and put the same pill on his tongue you used before. ,,This is a sign, my parents always told me, a sign, we shouldn't ignore it, should we?'' he mumbled and began to write his resignation letter.