RFA forgets their wedding anniversary

Jumin

The two of you were married now for two years and being his wife was like a dream. You were in heaven and happy, you loved him and he loved you and showed his love with presents and affection. And today you wanted to celebrate the begin of your third year of marriage with him. You prepared everything, your outfit, the table, the bedroom, you cooked his favorite dish and bought a desert hoping that you wouldn't eat this kind of desert. You waited for him and while you were waiting for your husband but-,,Huh?" you looked on your phone. ,,But, he always takes off of work on our anniversary...." you thought and checked the date. ,,No...today is our anniversary..." you were sure. It was already 8 PM and Jumin still wasn't home. You decided to ask Jaehee. ,,Jaehee....? What date is today?" you typed. ,,Today is the _____" she told you. ,,Oh." she added. ,,Oh...." she continued and went offline.A few seconds later your phone rang. Jumin. ,,He-" you were about to say hello. ,,I'M SORRY!" he yelled into the phone. ,,I'm coming home right away! I....my dad! My dad messed up and I forgot! I didn't check my time table and Assistant Kang either...I'm sorry! I'm almost at home!" he told you and cut the call, leaving you stunned. 10 Minutes later your husband was at home, sweating like crazy, his suit messed up, the flowers almost naked and the bag with the presents almost on the floor. Jumin kneed on front of you and begged for forgiveness. ,,It's okay Jumin! I'm not angry....you already give me so much love..." you told him and began with your program....

Zen

Well, your anniversary wasn't really something special for the two of you. Your wedding was rather messed up. The whole paparazzi who showed up gave you a rather bad memory about the day. Not to forget how Yoosung got drunk and destroyed your father's car.... You had almost to chuckle when you thought about how Jumin paid Yoosung's debt and how your mother cried to cancel the marriage and marry Jumin instead. ,,Or, marry me!" she added jokingly and looked at Jumin after she realized that her words could have hurt Zen. But your wedding was a mess indeed. That's why you wanted to make your anniversary even a better day. You looked grandiose today and the house was a dream.But when Zen came home and kissed you on the front and went to the bathroom without a word, you were a bit disappointed. When he came out again however you were sad ,,Going out? So do I need to eat chicken and beer alone?" he asked you sheepishly. ,,ZENNY!" you begann to cry. ,,Mh?" he looked at your teary eyes. In a flash you rushed out. Zenny looked behind you and wondered where you went. Just a few minutes later he got a call. ,,ARE YOU SERIOUS?! DID YOU FORGET YOUR ANNIVERSARY?!" Yoosung yelled into the phone. And then, he realized, asked if you were at his home, got up and went to pick you up. ,,Forgiveness...I only beg for forgiveness Mc..." Zenny begged on his knees. ,,You need to do something really special if you want me to forgive you..." you chuckled and kissed Zen in front of Yoosung.

Yoosung

The two of you were already married for 7 years! He never once forget your anniversary, birthday or anything else. He always bought you something which made melt your heart. And this year you hoped for the same thing....You too wanted to give him something as a present this year. You waited for him and prepared the food. You were proud of yourself. You thought that it was odd however, that your husband didn't leave a letter this morning. You didn't even expect him to go to work, to be honest. But then he called you. ,,Hii? Mc? Is that you? Well, a friend of me invited me to go and drink something. Is that okay for you? I will come later, don't wait for me, yeah?" well, you then realized that he completely forgot you. ,,Yes. Have fun. I love you." you told him and cut the call. You didn't know how to react, he never forgot it before. You weren't angry....perhaps just a little bit sad. You blew out the candle and put the food in the fridge. The cake with ,,anniversary" written on and ,,Congrats Daddy!" were left on the table. And then you went to sleep. ,,Mc! Mc!" someone called you. ,,Mhhh???" you mumbled as you were slowly awakening from your sleep. ,,I'm sorry! I forgot our anniversary! Why didn't you tell me?? Why??" he cried.,,You....I'm so sorry! I don't even deserve you or the baby you're carrying....I'm sorry!" Yoosung whined and kissed you all over the face. But you only patted his head and chuckled in the sleep.,,I will forgive you this one time..."

Jaehee

Two years since the two of you had this shop and one since the two of you were married. The two of you decided to marry on the same day when your shop was opened. It made you both happier, you said that day. And today you wanted to enjoy the time with Jaehee. She changed so much...Her hair grew longer and her smile got brighter, she was more relaxed and could do whatever she wanted. And you loved to watch her. You didn't know what to do for your first anniversary and so you thought about going to the amusement park. You prepared everything for the day, coffee, juice, sandwiches, cake, muffins, fruits and a present. ,,Mc, good morning. I thought I could go to buy something for tomorrow. Are you staying here?" she asked you. You were surprised. ,,Excuse me?" you asked her once again. ,,Well, I wanted to go out." she replied. You thought that she wanted to buy you something and that she was just playing but after she came home and nothing came, you asked her.,,Babe. Didn't you forget anything?" you asked her. She looked at her groceries. ,,You're right. I forgot to buy pink chocolate." she agreed with you. ,,Not that." you said and got a helpless look. ,,Anniversary." you said and disappeared angrily. ,,Mc....I'm sorry..." she mumbled and knocked at the door. ,,Mc...." she replied. ,,I know that you're sorry." you said from the room. ,,But it's our first..." you sobbed. ,,You know...this shouldn't mean anything for the two of us because we're in love and that's what counts...." she tried to call you once again. In the end it took you three days but you forgave her.

Saeyoung

You knew something for sure, your husband was a genius. And a genius wouldn't forget an anniversary. Well, you still didn't know that you were awfully wrong. Because as soon as you woke up he wasn't there. And he wasn't in his room either. ,,Saeran. Where's your brother?" you asked your brother in law. ,,I dunno. I think he went with Yoosung to America last night for a LOLOL convention." Saeran responded annoyed. America? Yesterday? Why didn't you know?! You just nodded and disappeared. When he came back, you just looked at him with a really angry look. ,,Babe, didn't you forget anything?" you asked him. ,,No. I bought you a souvenir Mc..." he told you and kissed you. ,,Aha....you know what? I had to prepare my anniversary alone." you told him and smiled at him angrily. His face became pale, Saeyoung closed his eyes and thought about what you just said before he opened his eyes again and ran out. A hour late he came back in a smoking with 100 red roses, a necklace and a letter. ,,I'm so sorry. I will never forget again." he promised and kissed you. You couldn't not forgive him