TRIGGER WARNING - Mc / someone who is dear to her has breast cancer

Trigger Warnings, mention of death, illness, hospitals 

Jumin

A few days after the both of you returned from your honeymoon you got a call.
Your husband didn't know what it was about but he knew that it certainly wasn't something happy.
Your face turned pale, your hands began to tremble and you suddenly began to sob.
It was like a nightmare for you.
Jumin was supposed to go to work but seeing you like that made him hesitate.
,,O-okay...Don't worry...I will be right there..." you sobbed into the phone and cut the call.
Your eyes fell on Jumin who stood in front of you.
Before he could even ask you what happened you fell into his embrace, crying loudly into his chest.
Jumin didn't know how to handle the situation and so he just rubbed your back.
,,My mother...!" you sobbed.
Your husband looked down on you, your head was still buried into his chest and so your words were a bit muffled but he tried his best to understand you.
,,My mom....the breast cancer.....again....!" you sobbed.
You said only a few keywords but Jumin knew what you meant.
,,I need to go to her...." you hiccuped and turned around.
You stumbled a bit, you were unsure what you should do but luckily you had Jumin who supported you.
,,Here, your coat." with that he helped you to put on your coat and then led you to the car to drive to your mom.
,,Don't worry...." he whispered in your ear.
,,I will give my best to make sure that she will get better. There's nothing I can't archive.
I will call the best doctors to make sure that she will stay by your side a bit longer." he assured and kissed your cold, trembling hand, focusing only on you while Driver Kim hurried to the hospital.

Zen

It was an old, uncomfortable day.
Fear was in the air.
None knew what would happen.
Zen was holding your hand while the both of you waited for the professor.
Something which began in the most beautiful way ended in a deadly fight.
How ironic-you thought.
Your hand laid on your breast, a few weeks ago, while sex Zen one day felt a knot in your breast.
The moment got interrupted immediately.
Almost immediately you got an appointment and underwent a check-up.
Today the results would be out.,,I'm sorry to tell you that you have breast cancer." the professor said.
He stayed silent for a few seconds which was good, you first needed to digest the notice.
But then he kept on talking but his words were numb for you....
,,I wrote down everything. Don't worry, I will study well, this fight, let's win it together...." he whispered while a few tears left your eyes.
You slowly nodded.
Your boyfriend teared up as well but he still tried to stay strong for you.
This would be a hard fight but to god, he swore that he would keep you alive.

Yoosung

,,Sister-in-law, hello!" you answered the phone.
It was funny, sometimes Yoosung thought that you loved his sister more than him.
But deep inside he was really really happy that you and his sister were such good friends.
But suddenly you became silent.
When Yoosung looked at you, your eyes seemed to be filled with fear.
,,R-really...?" you asked her.
A hiccup escaped while you looked up to Yoosung.
Yoosung was concerned.
Did something happen?
A few seconds later you cut the call.
You were devastated.
Yoosung hurried to you and took you in his arms.
Whatever happened, he knew that everything would be fine again.
,,She...has breast cancer, Yoosung. Your sister is ill...." you could finally confess.
Abruptly he let go of you.
These were the moments he wished he would have become something else other than a vet.
A medical for humans for example.
The fight was hard but in the end, everything turned out for the best.
Both of you visited her regularly and supported her.
,,From what I understood this mammary prosthesis is lighter but costs more..." you tried to explain.
,,Look, try to touch them..." you tried to persuade her.
She still couldn't stand to touch them but you were sure that one day she could do it.
And Yoosung was immensely thankful to you for helping his sister. ,,Thank you. Not only for saving me but also for supporting my family."

Jaehee

You lived well.
You felt blessed, you laughed a lot and had a wonderful relationship with Jaehee.
You didn't have any worries until one day your best friend visited your shop.
You thought that it would be another happy moment to finally meet her after such a long time but you were so wrong.
The moment you saw her you knew that something was odd.
She lost weight, a lot of weight.
And her hair wasn't the same either.
You decided to not ask her why she was wearing a wig.
But soon you found out the reason.
Jaehee kept observing you.
Your sad look hurt her, she didn't want to see you like that.
,,I will call you tomorrow...I will go to rest now..." your friend whispered and left.
And finally, you could stop acting strong.
There were only a few customers in the shop, people who visited your shop regularly.
Jaehee quickly approached you and hugged you, who kneeled on the floor.
Jaehee never stopped supporting you.
She even once escorted you to the hospital to meet your friend.
Her strong arms always held you in her embrace when you needed them the most and her soft breast always had a place for your head when you just couldn't stand it anymore.

Saeyoung

Saeyoung knew about your illness.
He hated it to keep you somehow imprisoned in the apartment.
And it got worse when both of you had to go to save his brother.
You were weak, hurt and scared.
Saeyoung also regretted being mean to you but this was something he couldn't change now.
You often laid in bed, he next to you, stroking your back.
You felt even worse these days, which made him worry a lot.
,,Shouldn't we go to the hospital....?" he asked you.
But you shook your head.
Some days were better, other days were hell.
But one thing was for sure, Saeyoung loved you.
,,No, I don't love you because of your looks but because you are you!" he kept assuring you before the operation.
Today your breast would disappear forever.
It scared you but you also felt assured.
,,I will see you later, my 606...." he whispered and kissed you softly.

Saeran

,,I'm so sorry...." Saeran whispered with an apologetic face when the both of you stood in front of the hospital.
Your tears couldn't stop flowing.
These short eleven days managed to take your mother's femininity.
And you, her only daughter couldn't even support her.
You couldn't help yourself but hate the situation you were in.
,,Don't worry..." you tried to assure him.
,,It was Rika's fault after all..." you whispered and took his hand before you entered the building.
The hospital had an odd smell.
You shivered, you somehow were scared to see your mom but Saeran was by your side, holding your hand and supporting you in silence. ,,Hello, my daughter!" your mother exclaimed.
At that very moment, your hand let go of your boyfriend's and instead patted your mother's back.
Her chest felt vacant but she still could smile.
Saeran at that moment felt a bit jealous.
You could be like that with your mother.
He never was.
But he was happy that he got welcomed and accepted by your mother who liked him right away for supporting you in the hardest time.

Jihyun

,,We're going, Daddy!" Lucy called.
Jihyun observed how you walked out of the apartment and went into your neighbor's garden.
Jihyun honestly hated when you walked through the hedge.
There was way too little space and besides roots could make you stumble.
And especially now where you were pregnant he wanted you to look out.
Jihyun kept observing you.
How you hugged your best friend, send Lucy to play with your neighbor's children and took one of her baby twins.
You ate a few cookies, drank something, and then put the baby away.
Your neighbor stopped you from taking the second baby, which made your husband suspicious for a bit.
He saw how you sat back and then put your hand in front of your mouth.
How you shook your head and began to sob.
Whatever she told you, Jihyun knew that he should wait until you were back.
And so, when you came back the first thing he did was taking you in his embrace.
His hand stroked your back while hiccups left your mouth.
At moments like these Lucy luckily knew what to do - going straight to her room. ,,So he left her because he didn't want her? Because she would get rid of her breasts soon...?" Jihyun couldn't believe your words.
,,He first gave her three children, let her endure pain and now at a moment like this he just leaves!" you gossiped about your neighbor's husband.
You hated it.
Jihyun knew what to do now, he simply supported you and your friend and tried his best to make you feel better due to the circumstances.