SMUTTY RFA with a Mc who's constantly horny

Jumin

Your husband tried to ignore your soft hand massaging his thigh below the table as the two of you were having dinner with his father.Despite the CEO-in-line being able to keep his poker face and talk to his father as if there wasn't anything happening, he was going crazy on the inside.More than once he tried to softly put your hand away, but he knew better than anyone else that as soon as you were horny, nothing and no one except the act itself could stop you.,,My son, are you perhaps running a fever?'' your father in law asked his son, chewing his salad as he observed his son turning red.,,I'm not sure, Father,'' Jumin responded, trying to keep himself from moaning as your hand was stroking his penis over his black pants.,,How are you enjoying the food, Mc?'' Chairman Han asked you this time.You smiled at your father-in-law as you slowly placed Jumin's hand between your legs.,,I really like the fish, Father. Thank you for choosing such a great diner!'' you praised him.Jumin grumbled as he felt your damp panties, making his father look back at him.This evening was a long one for Jumin. In order to make his pains stop right away, the only way was to escape from his father.,,Actually, I don't feel well, Father. I'm sorry, but I think it's better if we leave now,'' Jumin lied, taking your hand in his.Finally satisfied, you smiled.Chairman Han of course also noticed and just nodded, watching how the both of you left him behind.,,Well, I guess he will give me a grandson at least,'' he chuckled.,,Driver Kim, please go and enjoy a coffee first,'' Jumin said after the bodyguards escorted you to the car.His loyal driver understood the assignment and left the two of you alone in the big limousine.,,I will make you pay for this,'' Jumin hissed after you sat in the car seat.You eagerly watched how Jumin took off his pants, exposing his throbbing dick to you.,,It's not my fault that my husband can make me horny 24/7,'' you groaned as your husband entered you for the third time today...

Zen

,,Jagiya, I'm scared that I will break you,'' Zen moaned as you kissed his neck.,,Zenny~ I'm really wet right now,'' you whimpered.If Zen wouldn't have felt your wetness himself, he wouldn't have trusted you.Afterall, you woke him up this morning while giving him a blow job and right before he had his meeting, you let him finger you.The two of you quickly went on with your quick session, kissing each other deeply.,,Ahhh, oh my god, mhhh,'' you nodded when he entered you, his pants down to his knees.Your body was on top of the table in the changing room, legs widely spread as he thrusted into you.,,I'm about to cum,'' Zen gasped, his movements becoming sloppy.You nodded in agreement and quickly gasped his name afterward.A last thrust before Zen too groaned, your legs trembling uncontrollably as the both of you were orgasming together.,,You...look so...hot,'' he gasped as you were trying to catch your breath.Three minutes later, the both of you were ready to walk out of the room as if nothing happened.But something changed - not only men were like wolves, you were one too and he enjoyed it.

Yoosung

The young boy never imagined that you, his innocent wife, would be constantly urging his touch.In public he had to stay alert to how he touched you. If he just stroked your arm too much, you would whine to him a few minutes later that he aroused you.Of course the young husband enjoyed the red face of his wife, her embarrassing begs to go with you into a changing room and pleasure her.Today was just one of these days, while talking on the phone in the middle of the streets of Seoul, Yoosung accidentally kept softly tickling your arm.As soon as he cut off the phone call, your face was colored a deep red.,,I'm horny again...Yoosung, it's your fault,'' you whispered.And not even five minutes later, he found himself in a not so highly frequented coffee shop.The both of you ordered a coffee, took a slip and then disappeared towards the toilet where the both of you began to make out.Your back was pressed against the door of the toilet, Yoosungs wet tongue dancing with yours as his fingers were playing with your clit.Your legs began to tremble. You couldn't hold in your gasps anymore and as soon as he entered you, you totally lost it.,,I will have to cover your mouth at this point,'' he groaned. The sight he was having at the moment was even hotter, his hand on your mouth as he was pushing his hard penis into you.,,The coffee was really disgusting,'' both of you laughed as soon as you walked out of the shop.The two of you actually planned on going shopping together but quickly decided to turn back and go home as you felt horny again and Yoosung being a good husband didn't want you to feel neglected and gladly brought you back home...

Jaehee

,,Mc! We just did it two hours ago!''Jaehee gasped when she saw the gadget you were holding in your hands.,,Jaehee, I really do feel horny right now. Can't we just do this once?'' you asked her. Remembering the sex the both of you had earlier didn't help your body at all.In fact, it was even worse. Just remembering her touch and her slender fingers between your legs inside of you, made you want to feel her once again into you. You pressed your legs together, hoping for some relief as you waited for her answer.You basically waited for her to agree on leaving the vibrtor inside of her for the half shift while you had the controller.However, Jaehee wasn't that easy to convince to do something like this.Instead, your girlfriend had a better idea, not realizing that you would really be fired up for her idea.Instead of you putting the vibrator into her, she was allowed to put it inside of you.,,But you first have to lick me or else I will cum right away,'' you groaned.Jaehee would be lying if she would say that she didn't enjoy the fact that you needed a lot of affection.Her fingers touched your pussy again, making you moan loudly.Only an hour later, you finally were able to experience your orgasm after she licked you and fingered you with three of her fingers.,,Oh god, this feels so good,'' you moaned again as she pushed the pink vibrator into you.,,You just came, Mc!'' she laughed.Indeed, the sight of you pressing your legs together and blushing whenever you had to serve a client was exciting, but Jaehee also pitied you and decided to quit the play after an hour.,,No way I will let you go after you made me like this,'' you said, showing her your dripping wet panties.Neither of you cared that you were having sex in the basemnt of your coffee shop. The only thing that you were focused on was Jaehee eating you out for the third time that day....

Saeyoung

No one was really surprised to know that Saeyoung made you pregnant a few months after you moved in with him.Saeran was actually surprised that it took you so long.Both of you were machines. You woke up and first took care of him early in the morning.After breakfast, Saeyoung made sure to give you a quicky and right before lunch you pulled him back to your bedroom again.,,Ever since you got me pregnant, I feel even hornier,'' you groaned. Your legs were spread apart as you waited for him to enter you while he stroked himself three times.,,Ohhh...oh gosh yeah!'' you groaned when he finally entered you, moving in and out.His lips touched yours while his fingers were playing with your hard nipple.Saeyoung loved to make love to you, make you feel happy, and loved to hear your cries even more.Your pussy was throbbing, adjusting to his strength and clenching around him.,,You are so fucking tight,'' he gasped.,,No cursing in front of my baby,'' you cried, making Saeyoung chuckle.His strokes became even softer just for the both of you to cum at the same time.Of course this wasn't the last time the both of you made out.It actually surprised Saeran that the two of you were still leaving the bedroom you shared at all...