Trigger Warnings - Mc never celebrated her Birthday due to abuse

Jumin

Your birthday was a special day for Jumin.He wanted to thank god for your existence and he wanted you to feel blessed on your own day.He tried his best to make this possible for you, and you knew.Jumin guessed that all your birthdays were special and funny.He wanted to prepare something just as good, but he didn't know that you never actually celebrated your birthday.Not even once.And so, when you got up and stepped down in your living room and saw a cake with candles, you were shocked.The RFA and Jumin's dad waited around the table.Everyone had streamers in their hand and screamed ,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" as soon as they saw you.You couldn't help but begin to cry at the beautiful surprise.,,Why are you crying?" Jumin asked you, smiling and patting your back.,,I-I never celebrated my Birthday and this...! Is so special!" you sobbed.You felt hilarious but Jumin just nodded.,,Those times are over now. It's time to enjoy your life and feel loved..."

Zen

Just like you made his birthday special, he wanted to make your day as comfortable for you as possible.And so, one day he asked you what the both of you should do for your birthday. You were shocked, and with big eyes you looked at him.,,Like, celebrating it?" you asked him.Your question was indeed odd but he still nodded.,,Oh. I never celebrated it. I don't know..." you mumbled honestly.Zen was indeed surprised to hear it and asked you about.Knowing that you were actually an orphan and that you never celebrated your birthday made him sad.How could such a beautiful person like you never celebrate her own birthday?Zen decided that your first birthday should be as good as possible and so, with the RFA's help, this day became a wonderful memory for you.

Yoosung

After a few years of relationships, and a bit before the both of you would be married, Yoosung wondered about your birthday.Why didn't you guys celebrate this wonderful and meaningful day?He decided to ask you one day.,,Mc, when's your birthday? We always celebrate mine but yours..." he mumbled.Just now, he noticed how dumb of him it was to not celebrate his fiancé's birthday.You, however, looked at him and as if it wasn't meaningful at all you responded that in a few days you would have your birthday.,,Huh? And you never told me...?" he wondered.,,Well, you never asked me. Besides, it wasn't a big matter to me to not celebrate. My family never celebrated my birthday.I was an unloved child who came into this world without approval," you explained, and once again felt like crying.Immediately, he hugged you and let you explain everything you wanted to say.,,I love you very much and your new family, the RFA, loves you too. So, please, let's celebrate your birthday from today on, okay?"And so, a funny birthday was planned by Yoosung that gave you the chance to enjoy your own day.

Jaehee

,,Huu..." Jaehee laughed and entered the kitchen where you were preparing a few more cakes.,,A lot of people are buying birthday cakes today. I didn't know that so many people had birthdays today!" she laughed and observed your face.She came closer.Ever since she was with you, she was much more relaxed than in the past.,,When's your birthday...?" she asked you in a sweet voice.You looked at her and smirked. This would surely be a mistake...,,Today," you confessed and looked into her shocked eyes.But, the reaction you waited for was totally different from how she really reacted.It somehow made you feel bad, but you knew none loved you. There was no need to celebrate such a day.But you totally misunderstood.As soon as you told your girlfriend that today was your birthday, she immediately planned everything.The door of your shop was then opened once more a few minutes before you wanted to close.When you stepped out to say that you would close the coffee shop, there weren't normal customers like you expected.The RFA stood there, yelling ,,SURPRISE!" and throwing confetti at you.,,Did you think we wouldn't celebrate your day?" Jaehee asked you and then saw that you were actually crying.While everyone comforted you, you explained that you were never allowed to celebrate your birthday and that this day was a day to tell you how sad it was that you actually were there.,,Don't think about those things anymore!" Zen exclaimed.,,We love you and we are very grateful to you!" Jaehee nodded and kissed you.And then it was finally time to open your first birthday presents.

Saeyoung

Your future husband already knew your past.How you got abused, went to the police, and ended up living at your grandma's, who instead of caring for you, hated you.This toxic life made you feel hated and unloved, ungrateful for the day you were born into this cold and bad world.But then, you met the RFA.Although, for you nothing changed that your birthday was a damned day.But your future husband wanted to change this detail in your life, so he planned a beautiful day.Red roses on your shared bed, battery powered candles, and a wonderful present awaited you.When you came home and saw the romantic present, you were really surprised. ,,This isn't something you would do...'' you mumbled, unable to express your happiness due to your past and painful memories.But Saeyoung accepted this part of you and ,instead, embraced you with love.,,Happy Birthday. I love you, my 606.''