RFA + Minor Trio with a mute MC

Jumin

When you visited his home, he was so nervous to meet you.
But he was also happy because he could finally listen to your beautiful voice.
And he really couldn't await it.
,,Welcome, Mc!'' he greeted you.
You didn't respond instead you stayed silent and smiled. It was odd but Jumin stayed calm.
,,Please come in.'' he begged you and you nodded and entered the big Penthouse.
You took out a few papers and two pens and began to write something.
,,Hello, nice to meet you in person, Jumin Han. I'm sorry but I'm mute. I have Alalia'' he read out loud.
Jumin was surprised, he didn't expect that. And you still kept smiling.
,,Mc, your smile is beautiful...'' he whispered and noticed, that he didn't need your voice to realize that he was fully in love with you.
The whole day the two of you talked with the help of these papers.
In the evening Jumin Han searched up your illness and searched a lesson to learn sign language.
Because Jumin loved you so much, he wanted to understand you as good as possible.

Zen

When he opened the door he still didn't know that you couldn't speak.
You never said it in the chat, not even private to him.
So when he noticed your gadget in your ear, he was super curious.
,,I am mute'' you typed and send him the message.
He read the message and then looked at you.
You were so afraid that he could reject you because of that like a lot of people already did but he instead kissed your hand and asked you for forgiveness.
Zen hugged you and the two of you chatted with each other the whole time.
Zen thought it was a good idea because it was really comfortable and he knew that in the future he would be able to master sign language
just for you, his girl.

Yoosung

,,Hello, you must be Mc'' Jaehee greeted you in front of the door.
You nodded and entered your first RFA party.
You were so excited. And happy, you just wanted to see Yoosung, hug him and thank him.
And then you saw your blonde prince waiting for you.
,,Yoosung, this is Mc.'' Jaehee told him when you came.
,,Oh, hello....you're much beautifuler than I ever imagined...'' he mumbled and blushed, making you embarrassed too.
You could just smile at him and took out your phone to tell him how happy you were.
,,Why are you writing....?'' he asked you and you looked down, explaining that you were mute.
Yoosung pressed your chin up and made you look at him.
,,I'm sorry I didn't know. Please don't ever worry about it again....'' he told you and shed a few tears.

Jaehee

When Jaehee found out, she smiled at you and began to chat with you in sign language.
You were so surprised that she could talk to you.
But even more surprised you were by the fact that she wasn't disappointed in you.
No, you weren't surprised but happy.
You didn't stop smiling.
But you still asked her how come that she could use sign language.
,,Well, I just learned a lot of things.'' she told you and smiled.
You didn't want to part from Jaehee and she felt the same, the two of you were already so much in love.
She accppeted you and you wanted to make her happy with all you had.

Saeyoung

He already knew that you were mute.
And he already knew sign language.
He tried to learn it as quickly as possible when he found out about you.
The thought that the two of you had a secret language was so exciting!
He also build a computer for you where you could type on so that other people could understand you too.
You were so happy that he didn't mind that you couldn't talk.
And it was true.
Saeyoung loved you the way you were and you being mute was another detail which he loved deeply.
When everything passed and you and Saeran lived with him, even Saeran had to learn how to speak with you
You were so grateful to the new beautiful family you had.

Saeran

He didn't know that when he kidnapped you.
He was so helpless when you didn't talk to him.
,,Please talk to me.....why won't you let me hear your voice...??'' he begged and asked you.
But you were already crying.
,,Don't be afraid, please...I like you so much.....'' but you weren't crying out of fear.
You tried to write on the floor and then he realized it.
,,Wait, I will bring you pens and papers!'' he promised and rushed out.
Once he was there again, you wrote down that you were mute, making him sob again a bit.
,,I'm sorry...it wasn't that you didn't want to talk. You couldn't and I didn't understand, I'm so sorry...Forgive me...I really like you!''

Jihyun

He really didn't know that you had Aphonia.
When he met you and you somehow managed to tell him, he was kind of surprised.
Well, he noticed that you couldn't speak but he still didn't know what your illness was.
,,The inability to speak. It's because of my surgery'' you wrote down and he read out loud while he laid in the bed after he drank the blue drink.
,,I'm sorry, Mc.'' he mumbled sleepily.
,,I'm sorry, you were and you still are in this situation and we didn't know that you couldn't say anything at all....please forgive me.'' he mumbled.
You took his hand and held it strong.
,,And even now you're supporting me....'' he whispered.

Vanderwood

,,Say something!'' he yelled at you.
You glared at him and finally wrote him that you were actually mute.
He looked at you, a bit shocked and guilty that he actually yelled.
,,I....am going out.'' he excused himself and went out.
You weren't actually angry at him, just a bit amused. He couldn't know that you were mute.
After half an hour he came back however.
,,Here...'' he mumbled and looked away, handing you over roses, chocolate and a big teddy bear.
You giggled and thanked him, making him finally smile again.