RFA with an autistic savant Mc

I hope you like it and enjoy this Hc! It really took me a lifetime to write this...hehe I was a bit helpless. I was already about to give up when I saw between the results of my google search,,Rain Man". I was like ,,Is that a movie...?" and read the storyline and so I was able to pick up a few examples for my HC. Although, I'm not sure if it's right, haha XD

Please show some respect, if you have criticism to do, say it in a nice way. 

Jumin

Your husband loved all sides of you. It was obvious that he would also love this special side of yours. But you were scared. You were scared that he would treat you differently. That he would send you in a disabled home or leave you. And so you said that you were just clumsy. But of course, Jumin wasn't dumb. You couldn't handle daily situations like counting money but with one glance you could tell him how many hair your white cat lost while shaking once. It took him a while until your doctor finally told him your secret. You had the autism savant syndrome. Jumin didn't know what it was and so it took him a few hours to finally understand but he didn't feel any different. He still loved and cherished you. And that's what he told you. Embarrassed you looked away and nodded, comprehending his confession.

Zen

Your boyfriend just thought that you were a pretty good fan. Just like Jaehee. That between fans it was totally normal to memorize the minutes in a Music Video. But at some point he became suspicious. He gave you his twenty pages long script to study with him and after practicing once you already memorized everyone's text. Not even he knew. He told you that he thought that is was amazing but you quickly got reminded of your painful past where you were bullied for being a savant. And so you decided to tell him honestly. ,,You can break up if you want..." you mumbled and put your heart in peace. But he quickly took your hands and shook his head, meaning that you were wrong. ,,Why would I leave you...? I love you and I think you're amazing!" and that's when you broke down. With warm tears streaming down your cheeks you told him how bad your childhood was. ,,I will break everyone's legs if they just make you feel bad once....don't worry Jagiya...you're so special to me. Please don't think like that and let me love you...!"

Yoosung

After you were in the RFA you were quite overstrained. Your routine was totally messed up. You felt bad and lonely, almost dumb for not handling the day. But Yoosung noticed right away and gave his best to support you. He wasn't in a bad mood at all, he was more than happy to help you. He thought it was even amazing that you could tell him all LOLOL moves in three minutes as well as all tricks. ,,I love to play with you! I know it's hard for you to bond with other people but please begin to think positively. You're special but not in a bad way so please begin to enjoy your syndrome....okay?"

Jaehee

,,It's amazing that you know all ingredients of every groceries we use, Mc." Jaehee praised you when she overheard you telling a customer something. You blushed right away, feeling good with your savant syndrome for the very first time. That's when you decided to finally tell her that you were different than her. And her reaction surprised you even more. You expected her to be odd about this but instead, she stayed pretty understandable. ,,I know you must have had a hard time in the past but I think that it's pretty amazing that people can be so different. Would you be okay to tell me a bit more about this syndrome?"

Saeyoung

He knew. And you knew that he knew. It was a lot easier with you while trying to save Saeran. Although you also felt bad. You thought that it was your fault that Jihyun wad dead. ,, I knew that the bullet would hit him in 1,63829191037 mili seconds. But I didn't think that I would be too late to save him..." you cried that day in his arms. That day Saeyoung realized that he wasn't the only one who needed someone by his side but that you also couldn't handle your life without him. And that day he swore himself to support you forever and ever.