RFA + Minor Trio meeting MC's

badass and overprotective Mother & Father along with her also overprotective assassin brothers

Jumin

,,Jumin..." you mumbled as he was dressing himself.
Today the two of you would go to meet your parents, you were really excited.
,,Yes?" he answered and looked at you with lovely eyes which made your heart melt in an instant.
,,The thing is that my parents and my two brothers are special." you began.
Jumin Han looked at you and smiled. ,,I will do my best." he promised. No, he really didn't understand....
,,My mom is the...Mafia Boss and my Dad is...the Yakuza Boss while my brothers were raised as killers...." you mumbled.
,,Oh is that so? I can learn a lot from them then." he told you with a firm nod, leaving you surprised.
You told him that you went away from home since you didn't want to live like that.
Jumin understood and promised you a good life.
When the two of you came to your parents house and Jumin saw the whole bodyguards, he called his own bodyguards.
,,Stay around my future wife!" he commanded, leaving the bodyguards in a surprised stage.
When your parents saw him, you saw in their eyes that they were going to tease him but then Jumin did something incredible.
,,Don't worry Sir." Jumin said as his eyes got darker. He rolled up his sleeves and sat down and looked at his future family.
,,If something should happen to my future wife, I will take care of her myself. I will crush everyone with my money. By the way, I'm Jumin Han, the CEO in line of the most well known industry." he chuckled and bowed his head making your whole family bow in an instant and you chuckle.
,,You took yourself a good man, Mc" you dad praised you and he looked at the man in front of you.
,,Yeah, I agree with your dad. Nice." you mom nodded as she looked at the bodyguards behind him and all the people serving him.
You sat on his lap and smiled while he hugged your body.
,,He's the one who took me..." you mumbled with lovely eyes.
Jumin was amazed by your families strength and your beauty.
Yes, he was going to protect you forever.
He meant that.

Zen

Zenny began to choke when he heard that you were the only girl from seven children.
But it wasn't the fact that you had so many brothers what made him shiver but the fact that they were actually killers, raised by a Yakuza dad and a Mafia mother.
He didn't believe you....
,,The Japanese Mafia....omg" he whined.
You chuckled at his reaction.
,,Don't worry. I'm the boss there." you told him what made him even more concerned.
And really, when you entered the big mansion everyone bowed in front of you.
,,Zenny, these are my brothers" you told him as you told him their names.
,,Boys, dare to do anything to him and your little sister will be devastated." you warned them.
They all reacted to your words. And Zen knew, there was a part he didn't know.
When the two of you meet your parents finally, the first thing they did was hugging you and asking about your well being.
,,I'm really well! I came because I wanted to introduce you my fiancé. Dad, Mom, that's Zen. Please be nice to him." you told them, letting them nod.
,,Which group are you in?" your mom asked him, glaring at him and trying to check him.
She looked really like a queen.
Zen didn't know what to answer.
,,I was in a motorcycle gang. And now I'm in the RFA." he told them with a trembling voice.
,,I understand....Mc, go with your mother and look at the rooms. I would like to talk with Zen." your dad requested.
,,Yes okay but remember that I love him." you told him which sounded more like a warning.
He nodded, you kissed Zen and went out.
In the next moment your brothers entered the room and kneed in front of him.
Zen was perplexed at their action.
,,Please take care of our sister!" they all requested.
Zen didn't understand.
,,In the past our Mc had a really good friend, but we had to kill her and her family when we found out that she was an enemy.
To protect her heart we told her that we killed her because we wanted to.... Since then we do everything to make her happy...''
Zen was sad to hear about this but thanks to this story he promised himself that he would give his best to make you happy.
Because he knew that if he would dare to make you cry, he would be a dead man...