RFA with a mountain climber Mc

Jumin

,,Competition? At what?" he mumbled to himself while you talked to someone over the phone.
,,Yes yes. I will go practicing today don't worry I won't let you down." you said over the phone and cut the call.
,,My love, what was that?" he asked you and looked at you with expecting eyes.
,,Nothing, Jumin. I just have a mountain climbing competition coming up in two months and my trainer reminded me to go to practice even after the marriage." you explained to him and looked at the opening time from your favorite hall.
It didn't last long until Jumin called Driver Kim to drive the both of you over there.
While your husband was watching you he called several people to organize a climbing hall at your own house.
Jumin was totally supporting you.
He was afraid that you could hurt yourself but he had to trust you.
Besides, even if you would hurt yourself, he would organize help in a few seconds.

Zen

,,Ohh did you see that, Zenny? She used the wrong hand. Besides her movement was wrong. She will have problems coming up if she goes on like that. I think that up there she will be troubled. Perhaps she will even fall at this point here." you told him and pointed at a place on the TV.
Zen didn't really pay attention.
He was looking at your shining eyes while you were talking about your favorite hobby.
,,Should we go on a climbing trip for the next holidays?" he asked you out of the blue and made your heart beat crazily.
,,ARE YOU FOR REAL? REALLY?! THANK YOUU!" you yelled and smiled.
You quickly hugged him as a thank you.
Several weeks later,,Are you sure that this is strong enough to hold me...? What if my pretty lips kiss the rocks?" Zen asked you while you put your helmet on.
,,Yes Zenny, don't be scared. And if they kiss the wall, I will kiss your lips to make them feel better!" you laughed.

Yoosung

,,What, we will go mountain climbing?" Yoosung asked you when you told him what you planned to do with him for your anniversary.
,,Yes, I really love it and so I wanted to show you!" you told him happily.
Your excitement made him smile too although your husband was really worried.
And so a few days later he begged you to not go up there.
,,Yoosung! You will come too! Besides, this is a mountain for beginners!
You will love the sight!" you tried to change his mind.
And so, after a long long time the two of you finally arrived on the top.
You helped Yoosung up.
As soon as he was standing on the firm mountain's ground, he looked at the beautiful sight he had from up there.
,,It wasn't in vain, was it?" you asked him and kissed him.
,,No...." Yoosung mumbled and looked at you with loving eyes.
,,But....how will we go down again...?"

Jaehee

,,Happy Birthday, Mc!" Jaehee smiled and showed you your birthday cake.
On the cake there was an old picture of you with your climbing gear.
You were touched to tears.
Since you told Jaehee she tried her best to support you with everything.
She was pretty excited about your hobby even through she was also pretty scared that you would hurt yourself.
But she often saw how skilled you were.
Unfortunately Zen lost a fan to you.
,,See the one up there? That's my girlfriend..." she told other viewer a few days later when you were climbing for a competition.

Saeyoung

Your fiancé was usually the funny idiot who would always tease you.
But today, when you told him that you were going to climb the mountain in Swiss with your friends, he almost collapsed.
,,What? Mountain? Climbing?" he asked you again and saw your outfit.
,,Yes." you quickly responded and tossed everything into the bag.
,,Isn't it dangerous?" he asked you and played with his own hands.
,,Saeyoung! I'm really good at it. Besides I have this rope which prevents me from falling." you tried to convince him.
But you failed.
,,I will come with you and take a look...okay?" he said without looking up.
You began to smile as your favorite dork was playing the protective boyfriend.
A few days later Saeyoung looked through a binocular at your beautiful movements while you were climbing the Swiss' mountain.