RFA + Minor Trio with a MC who hates to go to the hospital

and skips check-ups until she is sure something is wrong

Jumin

Your husband was one of the people who went regularly to a check up.
Of course he only went to the best hospitals or would have them come to him.
But he really cared.
And now that he was married, he wanted to make sure that the health of both of you would be the best.
,,Mc, I took the freedom to make an appointment for the both of us. Driver Kim will pick you up next week." he told you.
,,Thank you, Jumin!" you thanked him. Well, apparently he didn't imagine that you could run away that day.
,,Where is my wife?" he asked a guard.,,She went out shopping, Mr Han..." the guard told him sightly scared.
Jumin waited for you the whole day.
After all he found out that the last time you went to the hospital was almost ten years ago.
,,Why did you leave, my love?'' he asked you lovely.
,,Well....there's no need to go if there's nothing wrong, right?'' you asked him and smiled shyly.
,,No...we need to check if there's something wrong so that we can prevent illness...You don't have to, if you hate hospitals, they will come to us but sometimes you will have to go.''
And since then Jumin always brought the doctors.
He even went that far to buy a little clinic so that you didn't need to go to big hospitals.

Zen

Everyone knew that he was a monster at healing.
He although didn't like to be told that.
There was no need to go to an hospital, he also went only when he really needed it.
But one day you felt really, really dizzy and stayed at home.
Zen noticed.
,,Come on, princess. I will call us a cab and then we will go to the hospital together.'' he told you and was about to call a cab but you stopped him.
,,Zenny. There's nothing wrong wth me. I hate Hospitals so I will only go there when I know that something is wrong for sure.'' you told him.
,,What?'' he asked you and looked at your body. You were just so weak and pale, of course there was something wrong with you.
,,Mc, we will go now.'' he told you firmly.
,,Hyun Ryu! I said no!'' you snapped. You always said Zenny....
,,Why?'' he asked you now, slightly pissed.
,,It always odors odd, disgusting. I don't want to go there. My mom....she died there...I don't want to go back...'' you sobbed.
Your boyfriend now understood why you didn't want o go there and so he hugged you for a while.
,,I will put you a mask on, keep your eyes closed and don't worry. I will go with you. ''The two of you really did it like that, he always carried on the way there and you tried not to breath. You still hated to go to hospitals but thanks to Zen it got better.

Yoosung

He was a doctor himself.
Well, a vet but he still was a doctor.
He knew how important health was.
He only noticed five years after your marriage that you never were at a hospital.
You never once had an appointment.
,,Mc...'' he called you when he came home.
,,Yes, hubby?'' you giggled and looked at him.
,,When was your last appointment? I mean, for the hospital?'' he asked you.
You immediately got pale.
,,Well, long time ago. Nothing was wrong so far so I-‚''
,,Mc! How can you know if you don't go to a check up?'' he asked you pretty angry.
,,Why?'' he asked you now, a bit calmer.
,,I hate it there. While people get to live other people die there, families lose their hopes and say their good byes.
Mothers get horrible notices or friends have to hug sad relatives.'' you mumbled.
You simply hated the atmosphere.
,,You're right. It's not easy there. Bad and sad things happen. But the people there fought, they gave their best. The medicals and the people as well as the relatives, they give strength. New friendships are formed...I will stay by your side but please, get an appointment. I couldn't bear to lose you.....'' he mumbled and kissed you.

Jaehee

,,Mc?'' Jaehee called you after she cut the call with your doctor.
,,Yes, my lovely girlfriend?'' you responded sweetly, not knowing what was expecting you.
,,The hospital called.'' she said.
,,Oh gosh! Is one of the boys hurt? Did Zenny get hurt? Did Jumin drive a car again? Ohh! Someone beat Yoosung?! Or did Seven mock anyone?'' you asked her scared for your friends.
,,No.'' she responded a bit angry.
,,They called because you keep skipping your appointments. Why do you skip them? They are important!'' she told you.
,,Oh...'' you mumbled.
,,Well....I don't like medicals, hospitals....whatever. I don't need them I'm perfe-‚''
,,Mc? Are you kidding me? Of course you need them! You didn't get your period for over two months, you lose a lot of hair, you always cry because your feet hurts, you need to go there!'' she told you.
,,Well, it isn't that bad....nothing is wrong.'' you told her and wanted to leave but she didn't let you.
,,Mc. I love you. It's my task as girlfriend to look after you. I don't like it either. But health is all we need to live. Let's go together, yes?''

Saeyoung

He always checks if everything is fine.
But he noticed that you stopped to go to the hospital since a long time ago.
He looked through your data and couldn't see anything odd.
,,Why...'' he asked himself and noticed that when Saeran was in hospital, you didn't go there either.
,,Mc! I think my finger is broken. I need to go to the hospital!'' he yelled to test you.
,,What? Saeran! Hurry up, I will drive you guys and wait in the car, you go and-‚''
,,Why won't you come with me?'' he asked you and played with his fingers.
And then you realized, he tricked you.
,,There's nothing wrong for me, so I don't need to go there, right?'' you asked him.
He stayed serious.
,,Mc. Health is all we have got.'' he told you.
,,I won't go unless I'm on the floor, crying because I'm in pain.'' you told him.
He later found out that you were working part time in a hospital and saw a lot of things which weren't legal...
,,You're scared? That they will fake something?'' he asked you and you gave him a nod.
,,Don't worry. I'm here for that. I will always check it, they can't fake anything without me noticing it.'' he told you and gave you strength.

Saeran

To be honest he hated hospitals too.
Since he's so weak he always needs help and so he couldn't change the fact that he needed to go there.
After all, the elixir also made a damage.
But he noticed, that you never went with him, instead you always send Zen with him to make sure that Saeran did get everything.
,,Mc, if you're so worried, why don't you come with me?'' he asked you one day when you picked them up.
,,I hate hospitals, Saeran. I don't even go to check ups!'' you laughed and meant to joke but of course it wasn't funny for them.
,,Mc?! You need to go to check-ups regularly! Even headaches are serious!'' Zen told you.
Saeran was disappointed in himself.
You cared so much for him but he didn't notice that at all.
When the two of you were alone, he asked you privately why you didn't pay a visit to the hospital.
,,My kid sister died in hospital, since then I can't get rid of the odor whenever I enter a hospital. I just hate the coldness.'' you explained.
,,I can't change your feelings, Mc. I will support you but can't we try to go there twice a year? Maybe in the evening when the most people aren't there.'' he gave you an alternative.
Fo you he wanted to try everything he could.

Jihyun

,,Mc! Mc please pick up...'' he groaned as he looked at the clock.
Once again you skipped your appointment.
You always did so. Either skipping or not planning a new date.
,,Why?'' he asked you when you came back with your daughter from the park.
,,I know that nothing is wrong with me, why should I go?'' you asked him.
He loved everything about you. Really.
But sometimes you were really stubborn.
,,What if you're ill? What if you have anything which could affect your daughter?'' he asked you and looked at the little girl.
So did you.
,,Baby, go to play. I will come soon too.'' you told her.
,,Jihyun, why do I have to go there if nothing is wrong?'' you asked him.
,,Do you remember when our daughter didn't want to go to the dentist?'' he asked you.
You gave him a nod.
,,Do you remember that you forced her and found out that she needed an operation because her mouth was too tiny?'' he asked you and once again you gave him a nod.
,,What if we find out something about you too? If we don't go now, we won't.'' he told you and made you think about your actions.
Of course nothing was wrong but he just wanted to make sure.

Vanderwood

,,Okay. Don't go if you don't want.'' he told you.
You were in pain but didn't want to go to the hospital even through he said that he will bring you.
He was a bit angry because he was really concerned about you but you seemed to ignore it.
Of course it didn't get better and at some point he wanted to drag you there.
,,WHY NOT?!'' he asked you pretty angrily.
,,Nothing is wrong with me...I hate to go there...Vanderwood...please...'' you cried.
Of course he ignored your begs and still brought you there.
Luckily nothing was wrong but they wanted to let you stay for a few days.
,,See? I said nothing is wrong...and now you will leave me here....!'' you cried.
It pained him to see you like that.
,,Why? Why are you crying so much?'' none ever saw him that worried.
,,My parents left me while I was in hospital...I don't want to stay here!'' you cried.
And so he decided that he will just sleep with you together in the hospital.