NSFW RFA + Minor Duo with a perverted Mc who makes the first move

I don't get my own order...like ;; I have a tumblr account and do copy paste on Wattpad but somehow I mixed up two of three Masterlist here and I have no clue what is now already posted and what not...

Jumin

You didn't have the time to see Jumin a lot, he was mostly working but tried to make time for you whenever he felt that you were getting lonely.
But you always tried to do your best to not feel that way, after all, you were troubling Jaehee.
Jumin Han was amazed by your sweet and pretty character.
So it's only natural that he was literally shocked when the two of you had sex for the first time right after your marriage!
The two of you were about to take pictures when you mumbled into his ear ,,Jumin....let's go somewhere private for 30 minutes...'' you mumbled.
Jumin loved to make your wishes come true.
Well, he didn't know that this was your wish!
You began to kiss him, putting your lips on his ears, licking his lips, and moving your hands towards his private area, making him moan in ecstasy.
,,Hehe, you like it, nh?'' you chuckled and finally had sex for the first time.
Jumin would never forget this day, not only because this was your wedding but also because he found out that you were mostly the first one carving for his touch.
,,A truly perverted...'' he moaned as you kissed him on the couch after he came home from work.

Zen

Zenny was always afraid that his inner beast could attack you, his beautiful girlfriend.
He didn't want you to think of him as a perverted.
But he was totally wrong....
Because you were the perverted one, you were the one with the strongest beast.
That's why your first time was in his room in the studio, you just couldn't wait after he went up on stage.
,,Zen, I'm carving for you, strip, baby boy. Show me what you've got.'' you moaned and already kissed his body, making him go crazy for you.
Of course, he was surprised and so he didn't do anything.
,,Mc...'' he just whined when you kept kissing him, slowly stripping his shirt.
,,What is it, my big boy? Are your pants too tight...? Open them for me, I will give you freedom...'' you chuckled.
Since then, your first time, Zen finally found out, that not men but women were the real wolves.....
He never asked you for sex because you were always a step in front of him.

Yoosung

,,I want to prove to you that I'm an adult, let's make a baby soon!'' he joked.
But you took his joke seriously and sat on his lap, riding him.
,,Okay, Yoosung-ah....let's do it. I want you.'' you moaned and kissed him deep, digging your tongue into his mouth and touching his strong chest.
Yoosung couldn't do anything, he already knew that his wife was the one who always did the first step.
He somehow liked it because he was way too embarrassed to do the first step. But he also couldn't say no.
You literally did it everywhere when you were carving his touch.
,,Mc.....'' your husband moaned when he was about to come, making you smile widely.
,,Oh my sweet hubby...'' you chuckled.

Jaehee

Of course you would take the first step when it came to this beautiful woman.
And of course, you loved it to be a perverted and to tease her.
Because her blushed face was the most beautiful thing you saw.
You always began to touch her behind the table in the shop, while she was serving last guests.
They still didn't notice anything or just ignored it.
,,Uhm...what-w...would you waaant...?'' she tried to hold back a moan while she asked her guests while you touched her.
,,Oops!'' you chuckled when you let fall something on purpose, just to lick her.
And then, finally, when everyone was gone, you would stick your finger in her, making her moan and scream for you.
,,You like it too, after all...'' you laughed and kissed her deeply.

Saeyoung

He wasn't dumb.
He always saw you through the monitor when you were doing naughty stuff to yourself.
Of course he enjoyed the view...
But while he was over there, in Rika's apartment, he had no time to ask you about it.....
Just after everything ended and it was calm again, he asked you.
,,Didn't you know that I was watching you?'' he asked you while you looked at him.
,,Of course I knew or why do you think my body was always towards the camera...?'' you chuckled and at that moment he realized that you were totally the pervert.
,,Woah.'' he moaned and made you laugh.
,,If you're going to do that, make it with a reason.'' you whispered and began to touch him, kiss him and showed him how good you were.....

Saeran

He liked strong, hard sex.
Of course you knew from the way he was towards you when he became Saeran.
When he tried to kill you while strangling you, you began to kiss him, making him lose the grip around your throat.
,,WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SLUT?!'' he asked you and was about to slap you when you pulled down your dress.
,,What?!'' he screamed at you while he looked at your naked body.
,,I know that you like me too, I'm just doing it with you so please, fill me.'' you chuckled and kissed him.
Saeran didn't do anything and so you moved his hands over your soft body.
His hands were trembling in your hands and it was just so amusing.
,,I like it. Do you like it too?'' you asked him and laughed.
,,Idiot...-‚'' he cursed at you while you let him touch your wet area.....

Ray

,,Ray...'' you mumbled after you kissed him.
Later on he told you that he wanted to kiss you again.
,,I do too..'' you chuckled to yourself.
,,Come over here.'' you told him and in the next moment he was out of the chatroom.
A few moments later someone knocked at your door.
It was Ray.
,,I'm here...'' he panted. He must have run.
You smiled.
,,I don't want to kiss you.'' his face got pale and sad and for a moment you felt guilty.
,,Instead I will show you something that's much better. Come over here.'' you told him.
His eyes were shining again while he approached you.
You slowly stripped him and kissed his chest, licked, and nipped his nipple.
His breath was becoming quicker, he grabbed the bedsheets.
,,Mc...Mc! I feel weird!'' he whined.
,,Really? Doesn't it feel good?'' you asked him and chuckled.
,,It does.....go on....'' he whispered.
You knew what you were doing and you enjoyed the sight of Ray moaning for you...
Since then you guys repeated it very often......

Jihyun

This handsome man was always so reserved.
He needed a lot of love and courage.
And to be honest you were a bit tired of waiting.
You wanted him right now.
And so, you decided that you would do it on your own.
Just while he was painting you approached him and kissed him, then touched him and moaned into his ear.
,,Mc...what are you-uh...'' he whimpered as you bite his lips.
,,I'm doing the thing you should have done a long time ago.'' you told him and began to stroke him.
He lied down and made you do everything while he enjoyed your touch.
He looked at you while your eyes got darker.
,,Mc, you're so good...'' he moaned.
,,You could have felt like that a long time ago too....'' you chuckled and finally inserted him into you......