CHAPTER ONE -BET

Xavier POV

"Xav, you are so hot!" Amber purred at me.

She's looking at me right now like I am the most delicious meat in the world. My goodness, this girl can be very persuasive and persistent but I like this type of girl, easy lay.

"Thanks!" I said as I murmured in her ears. I matched her tone with mine.

Of course she didn't waste time and took a seat on my lap.

"Xav, when are you going to break up with that pathetic girlfriend of yours? She's too freaky and nerdy to be your girlfriend. She doesn't suit you!" She said while slowly kissing my bare neck.

I can feel the heat of my body slowly taking over me.

I hate to say this but yes what she said is true. I do have a girlfriend. A super conservative, nerd and freaky one. I know she's beautiful. I have seen her naked obviously. 

Nerd or not I won't stay on a girl if she's not going to give herself to me. Call me bullshit but it's true. Men and sex are relatively connected. You know it's given, when you are men it's an instinct to think about sex and do sex.

But what I don't understand is why she has to stick with her old clothes. She was more concerned over her studies than her non-fashion clothing.

She prefers to be at the library rather than having a date with me. She would prefer to be alone at this hour than come with me to the party. If she would rather do those things than be with me, why did I still choose to stay in a relationship with her? That's what you are trying to think right now? Am I right?

The answer to that question is that. I need her. I need her for my studies. Having a nerd girlfriend is an advantage when you're the type of person who doesn't like to study and prefers to party. But you have parents to impress.

"So bro, when are you planning to break up with her?" Simmons said, taking the seat next to me.

"Hmmmm I don't know!" I truthfully answered.

"Time is tickling Xav, you know our bet. If you lose you need to hand that Bugatti Divo to me!" Simmons said and I scowled at him. I lost the feeling of making out to this girl, whoever her name is. So I took her out of my lap. She just scuffed but stayed by my side anyway.

Another dilemma of mine.

I got this when I didn't know Charlotte. Charlotte by the way is my girlfriend's name. Sorry I forgot to mention her name.

I am a star football player at school playing as quarterback of course, how lame can I be? Right?. I was at a celebratory party and my teammates asked me to get into that nerd.

I am well aware of the fact that women came after me. That they would not hesitate to jump on my bed, just one swapping smile to them and I know they would melt down and give themselves to me. I always have an easy lay.

Then my teammates put a bet on me. If I ever get to that nerd pants and break her heart then I will win. The price?

Well I have this huge crush on Simmon's little girlfriend. She's very beautiful and pretty. She's one of those girls that isn't affected by my charm. So I told them I wanted Simmon's girlfriend to win.

Of course at first it was very chaotic. Simmons knows I like his little girl. Then I told him if I lose he can get my car. Who wouldn't say no to that price? I have to admit I have the most expensive and beautiful car on our campus.

Dad gave it to me on my birthday last year.

Of course he said yes. He loves my car badly to the point he's willing to exchange it with his own girlfriend. Pathetic kind of guy, yeah yeah! I know I am too.

"You know, your girlfriend is good right? Why don't you give up on the bet?" Matthew said to me coming from behind.

Of all my teammates, Matthews is the only one who has sense. His one woman kind of man. He loves his girlfriend and adores her. I just can't understand sometimes why he needs to settle down to one when he could have many?

"She's a good girl, Xav. You don't have to do this. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way. If she found out about this. Do you think she would feel? How will she react?" Matthew said.

"Yeah and just hand the Bugatti to me, Xav. Come on, you can still have one. All you need to do is to ask your parents. You have plenty of money!" Simmon said and I want to punch this guy.

"Don't ever mention my parents. They are out of this!" I hissed at him.

"Oops, then did they know what you have been doing all along? I bet your mom would cry if she knew what kind of guy you are!" Simmons said and this time it didn't stop myself from punching the guy.

"The hell????" He said and punched him again.

Good thing Mathew is there or else I would do more than just punching him.

"I told you not to mess with my parents name, especially my mom!"

"Fuck you!" Simmon said and left.

"That was hot, Xav!" Amber said I thought this girl already left but she's still on my side. Well maybe I can use her a little for a distraction after what happened tonight. I definitely need a good distraction.

Before we get in the room. I heard Matthew say.

"Don't hurt your girlfriend. Tell her honestly!" He said and left.