CHAPTER FORTY TWO- CAR

Xavier POV

This morning I have a series of headaches because my accounting department has mistakes on calculating everything.

I know they didn't do it on purpose. I have faith and trust in them. Sometimes people are not in good shape to work. I understand it but still I want to talk to them about it.

I have heard a lot of feedback that they said I am a terror and that I am more strict than my dad.

We may be born with a silver spoon but dad said to always value money. And always grateful for everything we have and that's because of the business that my father established at a young age.

At fifteen, dad introduced us to his business. Though my sister didn't like it since she really wanted to be a model rather than a businessman.

But as the only son, of course it's my responsibility to handle the business. So at the age of fifteen I eagerly listened to my Dad's advice and lecture.

After school I always go straight to his office and work. I started a small position in the company for a reason that he wants me to learn every step of the way.

That not everything can be achieved easily.

So I am currently having a meeting with my workers as someone barges in. At first I really wanted to be angry at the person but then when I saw my baby walking. Damn, I told myself what have I done to be this lucky.

Sporting her Doctor's attire, her hair disbeheld but I don't mind. She still looks so beautiful and gorgeous.

I can see her eyes twitch when she sees me with everyone. I can see blushes forming on her cheeks. Cute!

I really really love her. If it's me I would marry her right away. It's just I don't want her to think that I want to pressure her. I should be very patient in this relationship.

I had made a wrong move in the past. I would never do it again. This time, I will treasure and love her.

"Babe!" I said as I greeted her. She must have been really embarrassed as she can't even look straight in my eyes. She might think I am mad that she barged here but I wouldn't mind at all. If it's her, she can do it anytime.

"Sorry, I shouldn't barge in without any notice!" She said as she tried to hide her blushes.

My workers are still looking at the two of us with wandering eyes. I know they might be shocked because it's the first time they saw a girl in my office.

What's more, looking like a hella boss. As I said, I don't really mind. She looked mad and I think I know the reason. But still I want her to elaborate it to me.

"Everyone, the meeting adjourned!" I face my workers and dismiss them.

She looked at the dumbfounded like she couldn't believe it actually happened.

"You shouldn't dismiss your meeting. I just wait for you in your office. Sorry I barge in no time, it's your fault anyway!" She said to me and I pretend to be innocent but looking at her like I didn't know what she's talking about.

"Don't give me that look?" She said and out of the blue she unceremoniously hit me using her bag.

Shit! I never thought my baby could be violent. She tends to scream. Please don't say anything to her or she will at me. Hahahahah..

"What?"

"What's the meaning of that Lamborghini in my garage?"

"Oh… it's my baby gift to you!!" I said trying to console but of course she just glared at me.

Last week I successfully made her accept the gift I gave to her. It's a three piece branded bag. I still can recall her priceless face when she saw all the bags and the tags on it.

She immediately said no! Hahahahah.. yes, she doesn't really like expensive things. But now she's here with me. I want to pamper her. I didn't get to do this in the past because I am an idiot.

I know she doesn't have any clue who I am. For her memories of me gone. I don't know if I should be happy about it but thanks to it. I have given her another chance to be with her.

In time, I will tell her the truth. But for now I want to savor the moment of being this close with her.

I will do anything to make her stay with me forever. If I have to force her to marry me I will. I will do anything for her. I can't live another day without her by my side.

Geez I sound like my dad right now but I know it's true. I am not even her husband yet but I am so damn whipped and I don't mind. Being takot sa Asawa ,something I been looking forward to be.

I have seen my father, uncle Archer and now my brothers Daniel and Emman afraid of their own wife. Before I thought it's just funny but now I can see myself in it. And I,PQPjust the thought of it makes me happy.

"Xavier take it back!" Her voice brings me back from my reverie.

"Nope! Just think of it as an early Christmas gift!"

"No, you already gave me an expensive bag. No, I don't want that luxury car!"

"Babe please? We don't yet have a baby yet to pamper and spoil. So let me pamper you instead. How about it!?" I said, trying to console her again.

But who am I kidding? Of course she won't like the idea. If any other woman, they would be jumping for joy. But her? Nah… she looked at me like she wanted to murder me.

"Spoiled? Pampered? No way! I have my own job and I earn my own money. I can do that to myself Xavier. I told you no need to!" She strongly disagrees with me.

Then she suddenly remembered something while her brows were rising.

"What do you mean baby? Xavier, we are not going to have a baby. It's too soon!"

"That's what I'm saying right? So I want to spoil you instead!"

"No!"

"Baby, you are my one and only baby now. Let me just give you anything!"

"You work hard for your money. Don't just spend it on me like that. You are throwing it away!"

"What throwing away are you talking about? I am not babe, I work to earn money for my loved one's. And as of now you are my only baby!"

"Xavier, you have your parents and sister!"

"My dad spoiled my mom too much and my sister she's being spoiled by Daniel. I swear, even if I buy you branded bags everyday, I can't get bankrupt. I have enough money to buy ten or twenty houses, a luxury life for you and my kids. I am working my ass cause I want to give everything to someone I love and that's you!"

"You and your way of words Xavier!" She said and smiled. I held her in my arms and hugged her.

"I love you so much baby. Please don't stop me from doing this. I am happy to give you everything!"

She then faces me while her hands cope with my face.

"Xavier even if you don't give me those things I'll choose to be with you because I didn't choose you because of it. So if I want to have something I would rather buy it using my own. Please don't do this again!"

"But babe??? How can I pamper you then!" I was actually so kilig just by her holding my fave like this. It's like my breath hitch when her eyes landed on me.

I have never seen her being this affectionate of me. In the past , yes she's always like this. Sweet , thoughtful and caring. She always puts things other than herself. That's why I won't wonder why she won't accept my gift.

"Then just this one? Can you accept my gift? This will be the last?" I said, giving her puppy eyes. I hope this time will work.