CHAPTER FORTY - CRAZY BROTHER'S

Xavier POV

"Stop grinning and smiling like that bro. Damn, I swear you look like a creep!"

"Yeah, he looks like a crazy pervert! Like drooling over something perverted in his mind!"

"You two , fuck off!" I said as I raised my middle finger at them.

"Hahahaha… no thanks, I have my beautiful wife to do that!" Emman said to me.

"Yeah, you keep on telling how creepy I am now but we both know the two of you are perverts too on their wife's!"

"At least I don't fantasize about my wife in the middle of a meeting!" Daniel said and I scowled at him.

"Bro? What happened to being brother-in-law!" I said to him,

"Man sorry but you're just looking like a creep. I swear!" As he raised his two arms. "You're creeping me out! I'm in a second thought of calling Mom and Dad. I think they need to know your condition!" Daniel said, making me glare at him.

"What a good brother-in-law you are! How could you think lowly of me like that. You're supposed to be at my side Bro!" I said to him,

What's with these two brothers ganging on me about how I acted today. Am I really that creepy?

"Bro, I just don't want to lie to you!" He said. "But what's with you today? Why can't you stop grinning!?" Daniel asked me.

"For sure, he hit the bull's-eye on his girl!" Emman said, smiling coyly at me.

"Owwww? Really? Doctor Charlotte? I don't think so!" Daniel said as he gave me an unbelievable look.

"Come on Emman it's obvious. He looks like a guy hit a jackpot!" Emman added his remarks.

"Do you???" Daniel asked me while his brows knitted as he looked at me for a confirmation.

"You have both have nothing to do with my sex life. My goodness! So what happened to us? It's not like it's not normal right?"

"Wow!" Daniel smiled as he couldn't stop grinning at me. "Wow, what can I say!"

"Come on, I am very serious about her!"

"Really??"

"Yup!" I nodded at the two of them.

"Are you planning to settle down on her?" Emman asked me.

"Yes!" Not a second I answered his question.

Obviously I am very serious and I intend to marry her. I can't imagine my life without her being my wife and future mother of my children.

"Bro, there you are again! Stop that stupid grin on your face!" Daniel said.

Am I looked like stupid thinking about her? Geez I guess I am turning into a romantic creep just by thinking about her.

"Sorry but not sorry! I can't stop myself from smiling just by thinking of her. Even more how she looked yesterday!" I said. Just mentioned the word yesterday. I swear I can feel my lips twitch. It's almost like being torn apart.

"What happened yesterday then?" Daniel asked excitedly.

As if he can't understand me. Hahahahah… I mean we all got chased by different women in the past. But both of them know that me being looked like this takes a good woman to bed.

I can still feel her warm and soft body over mine.

"Oh God… I think I need to call a physiatrist now!" Daniel said dramatically.

"What shit are you talking about? What do you think of psychos?"

"Hahahahaha… if you can only see what you look at now. You might say you need a physiatrist!"

"Hahahahah.. Who needs a physiatrist when I already have a great, beautiful doctor girlfriend!" I proudly answer them.

Both of them playfully gagged on what I said.

"Hypocrite!" I said as I both threw a pen on them.

"Hey, now you're turning violent? Are you sure you came from a good sex? Hahahahah… I don't know you are this kinky bro!" Daniel said to me and I glared at him.

"Kinky? Funny…. As far as I remember it was you who gave his own wife a set of….!"

"Ok ok stop!" Daniel said to me.

"What set? How did you find out about it?"

"Perks of being a brother of the wife???" I smiled playfully. This time it was Daniel who turned to throw a pen on me.
"See…. He's kinky!"

"Fuck you Bro!"

"Hahahahaha… thanks but no thanks! You're not my baby Charlotte!"

"Baby? Urgg… I want to vomit now. I never saw you with this corny man!" Emman laughed like a hyena.

"Hahahahah.. As if you both are not corny on your wife's! You forgot Dan that you serenaded my sister? Hahahahah… I swear my eardrums almost bursted! Just because my sister wants to hear your voice? As in voice…. Hahahahaha… goodness that's the funniest and hilarious thing I ever witnessed in my entire life!"

"Hahahahaha… Funny!" Emman said as he couldn't stop laughing. He even held his stomach for support.

"Geez bro stop laughing at me!" Daniel stopped his own brother.

But Emman being Emman of course he didn't listen to him.

"Ok if you don't stop. I will tell Natalie that you purchased a new Lamborghini. I bet she won't like it!"

"Oh no!" I said. This time it's me who can't stop laughing just looking at Emman's hilarious face.

"Oh come on don't be like that Dan!" He said.

"Stop, pestering me then!" Daniel said.

"Anyway, what about our girls being angry about spending money? I mean I bought that Lamborghini for my wife you know!"

"Ohh.. !" Emman said making me form a great idea.

Yup, should I give her a Lamborghini too? Ferrari? Mercedes? Porce? But the question is how will I give her? I don't think she will accept it. But I really want to….

What about a house? I mean we will stay in my house when we get married but for now I want to give her a house for her family too. Yeah.. yeah that would be great!

A set of jewellery? It's a good one too. A branded bag? Clothes and stuff? ..