CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN - MOVIE

Charlotte POV

"So what kind of movie do you want?" I heard Xavier asked me on the back of me.

I closed my eyes and sigh deeply. This guy made every word he said true. He really did flirt on me every possible time if he could.

I can feel his breath fanning over the back of my neck. He was so close that I can feel the heat radiating that radiates his body closer to me. I groaned when he accidentally touched my hair and flipped it on the side.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What do you think?" He asked, taunting me.

I was in the middle of washing the plates that we eat. At first he was persistent not to but I told him to at least let me wash it since it's my job to cook but he did it on my behalf. Which originally our agreement but the guy cooked first.

"Xavier stop it! I am washing the plates here! I swear I'm going to kick you!" I said to him..

"Wow! Feisty are we? Hehehehe…" He said and even had the audacity to pat my head.

"Shut up! Just select a good movie. And I will be finished before you know it!" I said to him,

"Ok ok..  By the way babe! Did I ever tell you that you look good and sexy in your clothes right now?" He said and I frowned at him.

"Huh?" I shake my head at him. I really don't understand this guy. How could he think of me as sexy in this outfit? I, on the other hand, feel like I am out of place in his house.

From the interior, to the type of furniture, I mean everything screams richness.

So he said,  I looked good in my clothes? Nah… I bet this guy is only joking.

"What do you mean by huh? You don't believe me?" He said and this time he stood beside me.

"Yes, Xavier!" I said to him, " come on, why don't you get ready for the movie that we will watch? I will be done here in a minute!" I told him.

"Ok babe!" He answered me.

After  a minute I was done cleaning. I went to the living room and I was shocked. He really prepared for this. He even put a blanket for the both of us. When he spotted me he patted the space beside him.

I was really a bit taken aback looking at how close the distance between us was. But somehow I thought that watching a movie would be ok anyway. It's just a movie, nothing wrong right?"

So I took the space he patted, then he smiled at me.

"So I figured you're not afraid of horror movies?" He asked me.

"Nope! But I don't like it. I prefer to watch action movies! So what do you have?" I asked him while I tried to move to give myself a better and comfortable position.

"Ok let's try this one!" He said while pointing at the screen. I watched as the movie title flashes on the screen. "JOHN WICK"

"That's nice!" I said to him,

I heard about the movie from my coworkers who never stop talking about how good the movie is. So I nodded while I lay comfortably on my seat.

I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't notice how he always stole glances at me. At one time when our knees collided. I jumped from the sudden contact of our skin. I feel the electricity flowing to my system.

After I composed myself I acted like nothing happened. So I continue watching the movie. As it went on I noticed he leaned closer to me. I noticed his eyes were all closed.

I think he might have dozed off. Watching movies can be tiring and will end up getting sleepy. I didn't know this guy belonged to that type of person.

I stopped the movie and decided to just help him lay comfortably here on the couch. At least it's the least I can do for him. Maybe he got very tired preparing for the meal this afternoon.

As I put a pillow on his head, I noticed his features. This guy, just like my sister, is a Greek god. Please don't say a word to my sis or she will tease me non stop about it. I would rather die than to admit to her that she's right about him.

So back to the topic.

He has the perfect shape of face, nose and those long and curly eyelashes. I thought only girls could possess those kinds but I think I was wrong. In short this guy screams perfection.

I don't understand what he sees in me? I mean of all the girls out there. Who would do anything to have his attention.

Why me?

I am just a plain simple girl, no money, no richness that he beholds. A girl who's the reason behind her parents died. What's worse, I didn't even know why? Or what happened? It's like a part of me was being stolen away from me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see him opening his eyes. Our faces are only inches apart so that in one lean our faces will easily connect.

"Uhmm!" I heard he cleared his throat.

I was so shocked that I stood there frozen. I gulped nervously as he leaned closer to me. I don't know what possesses me because instead of pushing him away from me or even better I should back away from him.

But no, I stood there like I was waiting for his next move. In just a blink of an eye he put his lips on me. I didn't move at first, but he felt so nice and warm that I found myself responding to him.

So now instead of standing there I found myself lying on the couch while he hovered over me. I can feel him kissing my neck. Just like that I was lost and out of control.

But what happened next gave me the shock of a lifetime.

************

To be continued…. 😅😂😂.