CHAPTER FORTY ONE - MEETING

Charlotte POV

"Xavier……!" I shriek as I barge in his office like a mad woman.

I don't even care if he's in the middle of a meeting or something. But this guy is overdone this time.

I swear I want to strike a hit on him at this moment.

Why?

Just a week ago, he said he wanted to surprise and pampered me. I didn't have any clue as to why? Then he gave me these beautiful branded bags which I know cost a thousand dollars.

I didn't accept at first but he kept on begging me so I just let him. But I didn't use it though. I am too afraid that I might damage it.

But the moron, he said that he will buy more if I don't use it. So I don't have a choice but to use it. I am currently using it now. And how I love to throw this bag on his right now and hit him.

I am really out of patience with him this time. I mean he over extended, making me lose my patience with him.

Why?

How could he buy a luxury car for me?

God I almost lost my balance when I saw a red shining shimmering Lamborghini in the parking spot of my house.

Just what he thought of buying that car for me?

"Baby!" He said making me back to the current situation I am in now.

I automatically blushed as I saw a few pairs of eyes landing on me. Who wouldn't? I mean I just barge in the conference room like a mad woman.

Suddenly I feel embarrassed after what I did. If only the floor can hide me just now. I would really want to.

But my idiotic and moron boyfriend just smile at me looking so please that I stood in front of him.

"Baby you're here!" He said as he securely grabbed my waist and looked at me like he still can't believe I am in front of him.

"Sorry I barge in your meeting. You can continue now! I just wait in your office!" I said as I still haven't overcome the embarrassment of what I did.

"Silly!" He said as he pinched the tip of my nose and faced the people who looked at us dumbfounded. " Meeting adjourned" He announced like it's nothing.

Now it's my turn, to be shocked.

Just like that? He will dismissed nthe meeting?

I think I not just have idiotic and moron boyfriend but a crazy one. Who has the right mind to just dismiss the meeting without any further information or discussion. Just like that?

"What?" He said as he eyed me with confusion.

"Why did you dismiss them? I can just wait in your office!"

"Nah work can wait but you my baby can't!" He said and juts like that I remembered the stupid thing he done.

I grabbed my bag and hit him on his head. ( Don't worry I just hit him lightly. Of course I won't hit him hard even how mad I am to this guy I can't never hurt him) maybe I am just stupid too for saying yes to this guy.

"What's that for?" He asked me in confusion again.

"Don't what.. what… me! What's the meaning of that Lamborghini in my garage?" I said. I put my hands on my hips then looked at him carefully.

The confused look now changes into a crazy grin while looking at me. How I wanted to wipe that grin on his face right now.

"Hehehehe… babe, hmmm you know I wanted to change your old car…!" Instead of letting him finish the sentence I cut him off.

"Old? My car is not yet old and it still functions8 really well..I don't need to change it!" I said to him,

"Babe , just think of it as an early Christmas gift for you? Hmmm? Anyway it's really nice..I even customized it for a girl driver!" He said this talking to me like I am just a mere child.

How could he?

"Do you want another hit Xavier? I don't care if it's customised or not. What I care about is that I don't need a new car! I already have one!"

"Babe, come on why don't you try it? I bet you will like it!"

"Why are you acting like this? Just a week ago, you gave me a branded bag! Now you gave a luxury car? Do you want to end up being my sugar daddy now?" I said to him, I thought he wouldn't like it but the idiot just smiled, really smiled at me like I said something that made him happy.

What is wrong with him?

"Baby, I would definitely want to be your sugar daddy? You can even call me daddy when we make love!" He said and now I realize how perverted my boyfriend's mind is. How could he?

Instead of answering him, I pinched the tip of his ear and dragged it.

"Ouch babe!" He said and I didn't even give a puppy look..

"Take it back! I don't want a new car! It's enough for me that you give me a bag!"

"Babe, it's too late for me to take it back. I already paid for it. Anyway it's for you! I really want you to have it!"

"No! Xavier, I won't take it. It's too expensive. As I said I don't want others to think that I made you my boyfriend because of this. Goodness, if this crazy thing you are doing now, you think that will make me happy then you are wrong. I am actually happy seeing how thoughtful you are to me! That's enough for me!" I said as I explained to him.

He then held me in his arms and hugged me tightly. He put his nose on the side of my neck to inhale my scents.

I still wonder why he loves to put his nose there. I kept saying no to him because it's really disgusting how I smelled, especially when I am working all day in the hospital.

But he said that he doesn't mind it since I smelled so nice. Hahahaha nice? I don't think so. Working all day running down in the hospital saving someone's life? I bet I smelled so gross because of the sweats.

"That's enough!" I said as I tried to turn away my head and avoid his nose to my neck.

"Baby!" He pouted.

"My goodness, I don't understand why you like to smell me that way Xavier!"

"Babe, you smell so good!" He said as he hugged me again but I gave him a pointed look.

"Nope! I will go now and you finish your meeting. It's really embarrassing that I barged into your conference room like that. I don't know what possesses me!" I said as I remembered what I did.

"It's ok baby, you can do that anytime. I don't mind!"

"No, it's not good! You are working!"

"So what? I am the boss, I can do whatever I want. If my baby wants to be with me then I can have meetings later on!"

"Yeah that's why continue what you do and I will head back!" I said as I took a step away from him.

"No!" Just one step and he now grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Huh?"