CHAPTER THIRTEEN - PORN MOVIE

Charlotte POV

"For goodness sake stop opening your mouth for a second and shut up!" I bursted out to my sister who couldn't stop bluffing.

"I'm absolutely not bluffing!" She fired back.

Ok I said it out loud!

"Yes you are!"

"You both know damn well that the guy over there is one hundred percent into you dear Char!" She's not letting this go.

"For a nth time Cher, he is my patient, nothing more than that!"

"Come on, he sees you more than just his doctor! "

"How do you even know this? You didn't personally meet the guy"

"Well, walls have eyes , ears and mouths!" I close my eyes trying to process what she's saying and when it hits me. I blink my eyes on her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well everyone here knows your little mishaps the other day!"

"Little Mishaps??"

"Hmmm you know when you tripped and….!"

"Oh no please. This got to be a fucking joke Cherry!" I said hysterically.

"Nope!" She said in 'p'

"Oh god! I don't even want to hear it!" I said as I covered my hands on my ears.

"Geez it's ok! Nothing to be ashamed of sis. Who wouldn't trip if you have that kind of Greek god , oozing with hotness and handsomeness! Of course you'll trip. I would too if it's me. I don't mind falling into his lap and what's more we can do more something on his lap"

"Urg! You made it sound like a porn movie!"

That made her laugh like a maniac.

"Sis, I didn't know you watch THOSE things!" She laughed while holding her stomach.

"I am not" I glared at her.

"Then why did you say that to you? Porn movie? Hahahah…"

"Shut up Cher! Can we just please stop talking about men? Because I don't think you want to eat while talking about them!"

"Well if it helps, if the kind of man we are talking, someone who's currently residing in the VIP room. Yeah , we can!" She wink.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

I decided to just ignore her and eat my lunch peacefully.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed looking behind me. Her eyes were all wide.

"What?" I said.

"He's here!" She whispered.

"Huh?" I asked her, confused.

"He's here, the Greek god!" She whispered again and I swear I quickly turned my head three sixty degrees.

Shit! What is he doing here? I asked myself. But then it's not like it's something to do with me right? Silly me!

I shake my head and resume eating.

"Hey….!" A voice from behind me which I am quite familiar with the past two days.

He slid next to me and I moved my eyes to the side to watch him looking at me.

"Hi!!" He smiled at me and I looked confused.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I am hungry!" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok, there's a lot of empty tables over there!" I said ..

"I can sit with you??" He asked, shocked at me.

"Yes! I mean… sorry if I sound a bit confusing!! I mean you can sit on an empty chair. Just forget what I am saying!" I heard a giggle across me and I don't have to know who and why.

"Hi!" Xavier greeted my sister.

"Hi, Sir Knight!" Good she still has her sense left on her.

"Don't call me that. I feel like you're not talking to me but my father. Just call me Xav, it would be nice!"

"You are our boss, " I answered this time.

"Nope! I am not!" He stared at me with a smile.

"Yes you are!"

"Nope! Let me rephrase it. I am not your boss because I don't own this. My parents own it, not me. And besides, it's not me who runs this place. So no need to treat me like I am your boss"

"Even so you are still our boss!"

He leaned forward to me and I can feel his breath fanning over my neck.

"I prefer you call me boss privately!!" He pulled away then threw a wink at me.

A blushed creep into my face and I swear I feel hot all the sudden. I dare to look at my sister who is smiling like an idiot to us during our little interaction.

"So you both???" Xavier asked, pointing at me and my sister.

"Sisters!" Cherry answer.

"Oh… No wonder you have something in common but…. What's your name again Sis?" He said and I choke on my food. I cough non stop and grab my glass of water. He patted my back like we are this close.

What the fuck?

What is he trying to do?

"Cherry! My name is Cherry! But call me Cher for sure, Xav!" Cherry answered to him while her eyes twinkled in delight looking at me all flustered.

"Cher and Char, what a nice name!" He said smiling. " Nice to meet you Cher. Hope we can hang out in the future!" He said and I closed my eyes. And returned to my food. I decided to let it slide. Maybe he didn't mean anything about it.

What's wrong with this guy?

"Cher, if you don't mind..I have a question for you!"

"Hmmm shot!" Cherry gleefully answered.

"Does your sister have a boyfriend!"

I choked again! Of course I would! Who wouldn't???

Is this guy trying to kill me today?

I grab the glass of water again and this time when I calm down. I decided to face him.

"Why are you asking my sister about my love life Mr knight?" I asked him while I swatted his hands patting my back softly.

"Don't call me Mr Knight, I have told you many times that Char!"

"Don't call me Char, only my sister calls me that!"

He mumbled something and he looked at me.

"Well, that's two of us now!" He said, smiling at me.

"Urgg! Can we just drop this please?" I said looking at the two of them.

"Sis, what and why are we dropping?" My sister of course want nothing but to torture me.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Now at least I know I am not the only one who has a sibling that seems to like to piss off my life!" Xavier said while looking amused at me and my little sister banter.

"Nah… she's just easily riled up and pissed off!! That's why I told her to get a life, have a boyfriend, have sex , get married and later have children!" Oh god talking about embarrassment.

"Will you stop Cher?" I said.

"Oh lucky you Char, I am all of it. I mean lucky you, I am willing to do anything. Boyfriend? Check… sex? Oh definitely I want to!Married? When and where? Children? How many do you want?" He said and I closed my eyes.

These two clearly teamed up to pissed me off.

"None!" I said, ''I'm trying to eat again.