CHAPTER TWENTY ONE - IDIOT

Charlotte POV

"Xavier No!" I said as I know I looked like a red tomato for the words he said.

"No way!" I said.

"Oh come on, it's your idea! I am just adding something to it!" He explained but I know that look he is enjoying my flustered face.

"There's no way I will agree to that!" I said as I crossed my arms which is the wrong move for it only makes my chest pop up on my cleavage and I retreated right away when I saw where the idiot was looking.

As I retreated I could hear him groaning in protest. What's with this guy? I bet he has seen a lot of this.

"Xavier, stop looking at my cleavage!" I told him.

"Babe I have eyes! It's only natural I looked that way!"

"You pervert!"

"Babe, I am not! I am a man, it's natural to look!"

"Yeah for the other girl maybe they find it good but not for me. So stop looking!" I said as I glared at him.

"Fine!" He pouted.

"Back to where we talk…..!"

Well you must be confused about what happened. Why are we arguing?

Well, I don't feel good about making him pay for everything on my grandma's surgery so I told him I want to cook or clean his house since obviously I can't afford to pay it on money.

Geez I am too broke to pay for it. I have a student loan to pay and my grandma hospital bills. 

"I'll cook for you! But on my day off of course!"

"I have told you don't bother paying but if you insist on paying like that. I wouldn't mind at all. But you have to remember it's my house, a house, where I live and stay. So don't expect me to be all GOOD BOY!" He said and I was confused about what be means.

"What do you mean? Not a good boy? What are you planning to do?"

"Babe, you are inside my house. And I am a man and you're a woman. Obviously I am attracted to or love you! So yeah it's natural…"

"Just straight to the point Xavier!" I said.

"Well, don't expect me to behave!"

"Behave means?"

"You if I can't stop dropping a few words!"

"Straight to the point I said!"

"I am going to flirt with you!" He said and I shook my head in horror.

"Are you an idiot? You know I am not there to flirt with you. I am there to cook for you!"

"I like you, I told you. So I want to close to you!"

"You just want to get into my pants!"

"Of course I want to! I don't want to hide it. Yes I want to! Really really want to? Who wouldn't? Every guy who's in love wants to have sex with the girl they love!"

"I can't believe I am talking about this to you!"

"Hey hey! It's completely normal!"

"No flirting please!" I said.

"What do you expect me to do? Not to feel hard on? I am a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't because I am one hundred percent sure I will!"

Why is this guy so straight forward?

"Fine! But no touching or anything!!"

"Hmmmm….!"

"And I will do this for one year!"

"Yeah yeah… that's too long, maybe we will have a baby by that time!" He said and I scowled at him.

"Huh? Aren't you too imaginative at all huh?"

"What? It's completely normal to imagine yourself with the love of your life!"

"Love of life my butt! How many women have you said those words to? Please I am not one of them. So don't group me with them!"

"I am not! I am not a ladies' charmer too. !"

"Huh? It's not what it looks like in the magazines and news Xavier. But whatever! It's not my business about your love life, just don't group me with them because I don't have a plan to be one of your victims!" I said and I saw sadness on his face.

"Babe, no! Those magazines and news are all not true! I swear! Please???? And you are not my prey or anything. Victim? Really? I am not like that! I swear, I told you if you want we can get married right away. Just say the word and I will. I'll prove to you that I am not joking at all!"

"Yeah right! So I will be there at five in the afternoon "

"Babe please???? "

"Fine, fine….! If that's what you said! But still you can't change my mind. I don't want to be with you romantically!"

"Babe what do you want me to do so you will fall for me? For you to make you feel the same?"

"Why are you asking me that? I don't even know!"

"Then what type of guy do you like?" He asks me out of nowhere.

"Hmmm I don't have one. But one thing is that I want him to love me for who I am"

"I love you for who you are! You know that!"

"Hmmmm!"

"What hmm babe?"

"Xavier that's it!"

"That's it what???" He asked.

"Do you really want me to say out loud?"

"Of course!" He said and I shook my head.

"Xavier, I know this sounds stupid enough. I mean why are we even talking about this?" I said and I can feel I blushed again.

This guy is not good for my senses. I easily get flustered and blushed. It makes me feel like I am on the top of the world. I hate to admit it but I know deep down I know I have feelings for him. I know he is slowly creeping inside my heart and that I am too afraid to fall and get hurt.

It's one thing I can't stand. Because I don't want to make the same mistakes that cause the life of my parents.

"Babe I am waiting!" He said and reminded me of the impending words he wanted me to say. But then again I am too cowardly to say out loud for now. Maybe not now, maybe tomorrow or future! I guess I have to go with the flow.

Instead of saying a word to him. I did the most unexpected thing. I kiss him on the cheeks. Then said,

"Idiot!" I said as I quickly grabbed the handle of the passenger seat door and opened it.

I saw him still looking dazed and shocked. Geez it's not like he was not kissed by a girl on the cheeks right?